Community_discussions_small  

Comment

August 7th 2010

17 Nov 2009 ShannonJ said

Default_avatar
I have just booked on this tour for august 7th 2010! I'm so excited and I'm going solo so i cant wait to meet some fellow travelers Smiler
  • 20 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Kristy

Hey Shannon

I think i’m on this tour but i’m doing the London to Athens before hand. I can’t wait to get to the Greek Islands Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m also travelling solo

• 16 Jan 2010 Nelson said

Nelson

Me and my friend Jared will also be joining up and coming on this tour after our London to Athens part of the trip. Really looking forward to ending the trip in the Greek Islands! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Kristy

13 days on the greek island is going to be awesome, a nice way to end the trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

you guys staying in athens after the trip?

i’m heading to ireland to another contiki tour for a week, always wanted to go there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Jan 2010 Nelson said

Nelson

I’ve always wanted to do the Greek Islands and this looks like a great way to do it. 3 nights on each island will be amazing!

Me and Jared will be flying home on the 19th so unforunately we wont have any extra time in Athens at the end. We will just have to make the most of it during the Contiki trip!

Ireland would be really fun, Ive always wanted to do Great Britain and Ireland in more detail, but that will have to wait for next time I guess.

• 17 Jan 2010 ShannonJ said

Default_avatar

Yay i’m so glad some other people have already booked. The Greek islands look sick and i cant wait to go there. After the tour i’m heading to London and doing the European Escapade.

• 17 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Kristy

i booked the day the dates came out lol

it’s come around so quick, the next 6 months will fly by Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Jan 2010 Nelson said

Nelson

Ive been looking into the optionals and they sound like heaps of fun… the 7th of august can not come quick enough!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 19 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Kristy

they definately do, hopefully i have the energy to do everything Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> it’s going to be a full on 33 days

• 22 Jan 2010 Nelson said

Nelson

I made a facebook group for everyone going on this trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

http://www.facebook.com/#/even…=254158584078&ref=ts

• 27 Jan 2010 Ryan said

Ryan

Hey guys, I just booked this trip today…SO pumped for it, it’s going to be great!

• 27 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Kristy

awesome Ryan, are you just doing the greek islands?

some of us are doing London to Athens before hand. it’ll be nice to have some fresh faces when we get to Athen, we’ll be sick of each other by then lol

• 27 Jan 2010 Ryan said

Ryan

hey kristy…yeah, i’m just doing the island hopping…i’d love to do london to athens, but i just don’t have the time for it right now so i’ll be the new guy coming into your group..haha.

• 27 Jan 2010 Nelson said

Nelson

Hey Ryan,
    Good to see someone else joining us on this epic trip! Like Kristy, Me and my mate Jared are also doing the London to Athens before this but it will be awesome to meet up with some new people for the second stage of the trip.

So where are you from mate?

• 27 Jan 2010 Jared said

Jared

just found this group. didnt realise there was one hahaha. im on this after the london to athens. 4 people so far? not bad Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 27 Jan 2010 Ryan said

Ryan

I’m from Canada…this is going to be my 2nd Contiki trip, i did the European Experience the summer before last and it was AMAZING hope this one will be too! How about everyone else? where are you guys from?

• 27 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Kristy

i’m from Hobart, Australia… This is my first time overseas. I’m doing the London to Athens plus Greek island hopping and another contiki tour in ireland. Travelling solo, scary stuff but glad to get to know some ppl before getting over there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Jan 2010 ShannonJ said

Default_avatar

I’m from Kalgoorlie WA, if anyone even knows where that is! haha I was just reading a blog someone wrote about this trip and I hope your all partying people because this tour looks EPIC! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 28 Jan 2010 Nelson said

Nelson

I’m from Brisbane, Australia. Looks like theres a fair few Aussies coming haha!

I have no doubt this trip will be wicked fun! I think I have read the same blog and it sounded like they had a crazy trip, full of partying and amazing sites and tours! Sounds perfect to me Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 28 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Kristy

ha ha probably be mostly aussies Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Feb 2010 Kim said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!

My sister and I are coming on the greek island tour. We just booked last week and are excited! I noticed Kristy that you are doing the Ireland tour. We just did that tour last summer and it was awesome. My sister and I are from good ol’ Nebraska. The Ireland trip we took were alot of aussies too lol.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion