Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing Big Walkabout Feb 2014 (Start Sydney)

19 Nov 2013 Simone asked

Simone

Hello!
I'm booked on the "Big Walkabout" Start Sydney Feb 16th.
Anyone else?

• 8 Jan 2014 Jess said

Jess

I’m not staying at the hotel the night before… I’m staying at the YHA railway square. Wondering if I should book the hotel? Are you guys doing the sailing option?

• 8 Jan 2014 Megan Conway said

Megan Conway

I’m not doing the sailing option, anyone thinking about doing the skydiving?

• 9 Jan 2014 Lucy said

Lucy

Great! My flight lands at 7:35 on 15th, so if you’re happy to stick around that sounds like a plan. Then we can leave our bags and go meet up with Jess and Simone if they’re around!
    Still can’t sign into the meet-up yet, how annoying :(

• 9 Jan 2014 Lucy said

Lucy

Oops didn’t see your two messages above – no sailing for me, not sure about skydiving yet!

• 9 Jan 2014 Simone said

Simone

I’m landing in Sydney at 1.30 pm… maybe catch up in the city before the kick-of meeting. But i’m going to catch up with a member of my last contiki first.. not sure at the moment..
    And no sailing for me either… and no skydiving.. I’ll do it in germany, but bungee jump for me ;-)

• 9 Jan 2014 Jess said

Jess

Okay so I’ve changed by arrangements so that I’m staying at the holiday inn, saves me the rush to get to the hotel at 7 am the next day! I’m happy to meet up before the meeting. Just let me know a time :)

• 9 Jan 2014 Lucy said

Lucy

Woop! Great work, I guess we should be at the holiday inn by about 9.30 / 10am, we could all meet up in the lobby or something? Any time that suits you, we can make proper plans nearer the time :)
    How many others are on the meet -up?

• 9 Jan 2014 Jess said

Jess

One other at the moment, there doesn’t seem to be many people on the meet up on this tour yet? I’m doing the The Big Tiki in New Zealand next week and there’s heaps of people! Hopefully it will pick up closer to the time!

• 9 Jan 2014 Lucy said

Lucy

Wow lucky you that sounds amazing!

• 9 Jan 2014 Simone said

Simone

Wish you an awesome time Jess!
    And i’ve already noticed that sometimes only a few people join the meet-ups… most of the group we’ll meet in Sydney

• 9 Jan 2014 Megan Conway said

Megan Conway

Lucy yeah that sounds like a plan!

• 31 Jan 2014 DanielleWild said

DanielleWild

Hey guysss!! Im on the tour too, was starting to get worried as there was only one other on the meetup! Im arriving in sydney on feb 15th in the afternoon I think then staying at holiday inn. Im currently in Newzealand Jess, are you flying from Christchurch to sydney on the 15th? :) Cant wait to meet you all , this trip is gonna be Awesomeeee! :D

• 9 Feb 2014 Kirsty said

Kirsty

Hey I’m also going on this tour! Looking forward to seeing you all!

• 14 Feb 2014 SaraØstergaard said

SaraØstergaard

Hey! Im going to, looking forward to meet you all and have an awesome trip!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.