Community_discussions_small  

Question

ROYAL NATIONAL HOTEL - HOW BAD IS IT ? ?

14 Apr 2008 Vashnie asked

Vashnie
Hi, ive read quite a few negative reviews about the Royal National Hotel, London recently. People complained mor than once about the poor state of the rooms, untidiness etc. Is it really that bad ? Guys if you have stayed there please share your experiences.
  • 30 Apr 2012 hazydreams said

hazydreams

there aren’t safes in the room at the royal national. i did the london explorer and i kept my suitcase locked since i had a new roommate daily.

• 1 May 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

well, as long as it has a bed and hot water, I’m fine since I’ll only be there for night

• 1 May 2012 billgates733 said

Default_avatar

I do not think so that it is too bad. But I am am going for Ibiza Holiday this season.

• 6 May 2012 Jen_au said

Jen_au

It is super convienient because all the Contiki’s start there and the basement is just below it, great because you can get a cheaper room by sharing with someone (which is great if they happen to be coming on your tour too) and it is so easy to get to from Heathrow!!! Very close to the Tube so easy to get in and around to other parts of London. When I stayed I had no problem with cleanliness or anything but it’s not a fancy hotel. Just pretty basic room with a tv and bathroom but i didn’t spend a heap of time there anyway!! It is pretty big though so is pretty easy to get lost in lol!! :)

• 30 Jul 2012 Heather said

Heather

I found the royal national to be a really good hotel to stay in, it was always clean and its so close ot the train station as well as the british museum if you like museums

• 30 Jul 2012 mel said

Default_avatar

Yes agree…was initially worried but it was great!!! Will go back.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.