Community_discussions_small  

Question

Beaches and Reefs (Cairns start) 4th Jan 2014?!

25 Nov 2013 nix asked

nix

Hey!
I've just booked onto the beaches and reefs tour starting in Cairns 4th Jan '14. Is anyone else is planning to do this trip? It would be good to connect with some people before, it's coming around quickly!!

Nic x

• 3 Dec 2013 austin2013 said

Default_avatar

HI!
    Been Planning to do this tour, might as well be attracted into the beautiful beaches around Australia just finding more extensive time to do so.

• 5 Dec 2013 hyperdruid said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the same tour but starting in Sydney on the 5th so maybe our paths might cross :-)

• 7 Dec 2013 Minnie25 said

Default_avatar

Hello I booked my tour that is also starting in Sydney on January 1st, 2014. Are you planning on going into Sydney early for New Years on December 31st?

• 7 Dec 2013 hyperdruid said

Default_avatar

Yeah, I am going to be in Sydney for NYE. Where are you thinking of watching the celebrations?

• 7 Dec 2013 Minnie25 said

Default_avatar

Where they have the famous celebration I think by the harbor. Do you have facebook or a phone number in the united states and we can chat more about it?

Default_avatar

Yeah, I know they are by the harbour just meant where abouts down there. Yeah if you just search for tom trickey on Facebook you should find me on there, Profile pic is me wearing a jim bourne t-shirt

Default_avatar

Jim beam t-shirt sorry

• 9 Dec 2013 Sophie said

Sophie

Hey nix! I’m sophie and i’m also going on the beaches and reefs tour jan 4th! i’m so stoked! i’m from canada but have been living in margaret river WA since august, so i’m really excited to see some of the east coast! enjoy your christmas and new years, looking forward to meeting you in jan :)

• 9 Dec 2013 Minnie25 said

Default_avatar

Sophie when are you getting into Sydney?

• 9 Dec 2013 nix said

nix

Hey Sophie, Nice to ‘meet you’! I can’t wait either. What day do you arrive in Cairns? I get there on the afternoon of the 3rd Jan.

• 10 Dec 2013 Sophie said

Sophie

I get in to cairns on the 3rd as well but at 4am whoo hoo! Lol it will be nice to have a full extra day there :) and I’m staying in a hostel on the esplanade like two seconds away from where the meeting is at that hotel for contiki. I’m sure we will run into each other during the day!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.