Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ireland (9days) September 3, 2010

20 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Default_avatar
My sister (26) and I (24) have already booked this tour, and we are staying an additional week in Ireland.

We are from Southern California.

Anybody else going on this tour?
  • 16 Apr 2010 Ireland Septeber 2010!! said

Default_avatar

Awesome! I’ll see you there. Should be an AMAZING Trip!

My name is Melissa by the way, I’m from Peterborough, Ontario Canada (about 2 hours from Toronto).

What are your names? Looking forward to drinking a few pints and enjoying the beautiful countryside??

Cheers!

Mel :)mcamazzola@yahoo.ca

• 2 May 2010 Kristy said

Default_avatar

My name is Kristy, and Jemie is my sister. I am really looking forward to that first pint. Are you taking this trip alone or with friends?

• 3 May 2010 Ireland Septeber 2010!! said

Default_avatar

Hi Ladies,

I’m taking this adventure solo. I just became a single mom earlier this year, and I’m calling this my “Independance Trip” Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Looking forward to meeting some new friends…oh yeah, and enjoying a few cold beers. I have to learn how to stomache a Guiness before September (It’s not my favorite, but it’s a staple in Ireland, and the brewery tour sounds awesome). How the weather in California??

Please feel free to e-mail me at mcamazzola@yahoo.ca I’d love to get to know both of you before we take off for our adventure.

Cheers!

Melissa Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 7 Jul 2010 Custody QT said

Custody QT

Hi,

Looks like you’ll be joining our Great Britain/Ireland tour when we get to Ireland. I’ve created a FB page for everyone who’ll be along on this trip…

Lina :c)

http://www.facebook.com/photo….6927196325692&ref=ts

• 5 Jun 2011 Evee said

Evee

My boyfriend and I are coming to get all Irish! We’re from Perth, Australia. I’ve done a solo tour to Italy before, so now I’m trying it duo!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion