Community_discussions_small  

Comment

LEAVING APRIL 22nd!!!

5 Mar 2007 MATT08 said

Default_avatar
Me and my buddy Cory are all booked for the 22nd of april. Who else is goin with us??
  • 11 Mar 2007 JoannaC said

Default_avatar

Hi there, my friend Amy and I are booked on that trip as well. We are from Nova Scotia, where abouts are you from?

• 16 Mar 2007 MATT08 said

Default_avatar

we’re from calgary.

• 17 Mar 2007 KimiW said

Default_avatar

Hey .. me and my friend Ally are on this trip! We are supppper stoked. we are 18 and from London, Ontario Canadaaa.

• 18 Mar 2007 MATT08 said

Default_avatar

I cant wait, our flight leaves at 12am on the 20th. Only one month and 2 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 20 Mar 2007 Cory11 said

Default_avatar

right on its good to know its not just me and matt on the trip.

• 21 Mar 2007 EuroDrea said

Default_avatar

hey! so glad i finally checked out this site! who else is SO PUMPED this trip is less than a month away?? ppppaaaarrrrrttttttyyyy!!!!!

• 21 Mar 2007 KimiW said

Default_avatar

ye ye !

i wonder how many people are on the trip ?

• 23 Mar 2007 EuroDrea said

Default_avatar

anyone here on facebook? msn? it’d be cool to talk before london!

msn: dre_da@hotmail.com
    facebook: andrea martin

can’t wait to meet everyyone! =]

• 28 Mar 2007 MATT08 said

Default_avatar

are any of you going to london early?? We’re getting there on the 20th so we have a couple days to party before the trip.

• 28 Mar 2007 KimiW said

Default_avatar

umm i think we get there like a day early.. and are staying in the hotel that contiki uses.. i think….. same deal for you ?

• 28 Mar 2007 Cory11 said

Default_avatar

yeah thats the one me and matt are stayin at.

• 29 Mar 2007 JoannaC said

Default_avatar

Hi again!
    My friend and I are booked on a direct flight out of Halifax on the 20th which puts us in London early on the 21st. We are staying with our friend who lives in London. Are you guys all bringing sleeping bags and stuff? I’m gonna try hard not to overpack but I need more room!

• 29 Mar 2007 MATT08 said

Default_avatar

I dont think we need to bring sleeping bags and that kinda stuff. Theres a list of stuff you should bring somewhere under the travel tools thing at the top of this page.

Me and cory are staying at the same place that contiki uses, whoever’s around before the trip should meet up and we could go check out london for a bit.

• 30 Mar 2007 Amy27% said

Default_avatar

Hey there,
    Just called the Contiki hotline and it is confirmed you need a sleeping bag and a towel for the trip!

• 30 Mar 2007 Cory11 said

Default_avatar

holly crap that coulda been bad well thats good to know

• 3 Apr 2007 KimiW said

Default_avatar

lol !
    thats awesome
    were already looking out for each other Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> awe.

• 4 Apr 2007 aussie holly said

Default_avatar

heys guys,
    are u leaving on the 22nd or the 24th of april?

• 4 Apr 2007 MATT08 said

Default_avatar

we have to be in londing by the 22nd, but i dont think we leave london till the 24th.

• 4 Apr 2007 aussie holly said

Default_avatar

Cool…in that case I am on your trip! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> so are my two friends ollie and jake, were from perth australia! Cant wait to meet everyone! hol xoxox

• 6 Apr 2007 Nebulus64 said

Default_avatar

Me and my friend are landing in London on the 23rd, early in the morning. Spending the day all over London and crashing to get ready for the 6 am departure to Paris on the 24th.

Can’t wait to see you all there!

We’re from Toronto, Canada by the way

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.