Community_discussions_small  

Question

June 8, 2014! How much money will we need??

4 Dec 2013 Corinna asked

Corinna

Hey guys, I'm doing the European Escapade tour on June 8, 2014. Can anyone give me a rough idea on how much money I'll need? I know the extra activites are going to be around 900 euro but other than that, how much euro would I need to take?

Also! Anyone who has been on the tour, did you do a lot of shopping? Or was it mainly sightseeing..?

Thanks!!

• 8 Dec 2013 Mo said

Mo

Hi Corinna,

I did this tour in May 2012! It is good to know how much you expect to spend on Optionals. They ask you to pay upfront for all of the ones you want to do within the first week. You can still change your mind later but this way they can avoid always collecting money from people during the tour. A good estimate for spending on top of the Optionals is 75 EURO a day which will cover extra food, souvenirs, booze etc. Extra money is better than not having enough on hand. It is annoying but not too hard to find a bank and take out some extra money if need be. There is some shopping on tour but mostly to pre-chosen specialty shops like the perfumery in Nice, France or Swarovski in Austria which are good for gifts for friends and family. You do get a lot of free time in cities too. I spent most of my time sightseeing but you can obviously choose how you wish to spend your free time. Hopefully that helps. Feel free to ask more or message me!

• 11 Dec 2013 Corinna said

Corinna

Thank you Mo! This well definitely help!

• 24 Jul 2014 Natalie Guetlich said

Natalie Guetlich

Thanks Mo! helped me to :) i’ll be doing this May 2015

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion