Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone planning on doing a Thai Island Hopper?!

4 Dec 2013 Ingrid asked

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! So I'm dying to take this trip but none of my friends are feeling Thailand!! SAY WHAT?! I really want to take this trip and I'm looking to connect with others who might be planning on traveling alone as well. I'd love to get to know some people beforehand so I'm not traveling across the world completely solo. Talk to you soon!

• 4 Dec 2013 Sunny said

Sunny

Just go don’t wait for others. I am planning to go on 18th Jan to 26th 2014.

• 5 Dec 2013 Jarret said

Jarret

I’m going on the thai island hopper east on april 4th

• 5 Dec 2013 Jarret said

Jarret

sorry april 8th :)

• 13 Dec 2013 KristieLee said

KristieLee

Hey im travelling solo too but its exciting :) im doing thai island hopper west the 5th of april.

• 16 Dec 2013 Tracy Hillis said

Tracy Hillis

I booked the 17th-25th May East Island hopper tour and am also travelling solo. I agree with the others just go for it, it does seem more exciting the not knowing. The tour is only 9 days long but i am hoping to stay in thailand 3/4 weeks so the bit after the tour where i will properly be on my own is abit more scarier but it should be an experience!

• 27 Feb 2014 worldtraveller said

worldtraveller

Just booked my West Island hopper leaving on march 19th. will be there 2 days early and stay there in Phuket 2 days after ! Let me know if you’re around on those days or taking this tour

• 13 Apr 2014 Sheyenne said

Sheyenne

I’m going solo too. Just booked the Sept 27 trip!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion