Community_discussions_small  

Comment

grand northern 27th june 2008

23 Oct 2007 mitch said

Default_avatar
me and a friend have just booked this tour and looking to meet others that are also doing the tour.
  • 9 Nov 2007 simo said

Default_avatar

yo yo mitch bro keen as hopefully this one is as good as europe 07

• 8 Dec 2007 Princessvixen said

Default_avatar

Hiya!I am part of a group of 4 doing this tour and the adjoining california highlights tour!I so can’t wait!I am also looking to chat with any other travellers doing either of these tours!

Cheers

Lisa

• 11 Dec 2007 mitch said

Default_avatar

hey lisa me and simon are staying in la after the tour and starting early in ny. my email is mray@hotmail.com. if its easier to chat that way

• 20 Dec 2007 PH_girl1977 said

Default_avatar

Just out of curiosity since the dates for the Grand Northern aren’t listed on the website anymore, did your travel agent/contiki mention anything about the tour being fully-booked when you signed up for it?

Thanks for any replies in advance!

Greets,

Päivi

• 20 Dec 2007 mitch said

Default_avatar

when me and my friend booked they said that there were still spots on the tour and when it gets to about 50 days out they tell u if the tour is going to run or not.

• 20 Dec 2007 PH_girl1977 said

Default_avatar

thanks for your quick reply. finally got a word from contiki about the dates as well. :-)

greets,

päivi

• 21 Dec 2007 mitch said

Default_avatar

hey lisa i put wrong email first time its mray84@hotmail.com

• 24 Dec 2007 im3l79 said

Default_avatar

Hi Simo,

Did you do Europe 07 ? Me too ! where did you go ? I’m kinda wanting to try this Grand Nothern, not sure on the date yet. Is June or July a better time to go to Canada ?

• 29 Dec 2007 michael1811 said

Default_avatar

hey guys im michael from tassie also booked on this tour, and doing the big apple exploerer just before it should be awseome if its as good as the grand southern was this year!! really looking fwd to it my email is jonty199@hotmail.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> hope to hear from you all soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Jan 2008 zestful_girl said

Default_avatar

I’m very very keen on doing the grand northern 27 june, 08. does the tour get booked out fast.. when is the latest to book it, i wonder? I hope that I can still get a place if I wait about a month or two to book it! (I’m still persuading my friend to come with me).

• 2 Jan 2008 simo said

Default_avatar

hey im3l79 yeah i did the european advenrue i think it was called it was 37 days aad did 17 countries me and my mate mitch did it and r going to america this time we had the time of our lives hey partying and seeing the site we went in june well its summer over there in june and july so guess it depends on wad u like the start of summer od middle if u want to keep in topuch my email is coppingsimon@hotmail.com

• 3 Jan 2008 mitch said

Default_avatar

hey zestful girl when we booked they said that we would find out 50 days before the start if the tour would run or not so i guess u can book up till then but its a guess how fast it will fill. not sure how popular the tour is.

• 5 Jan 2008 im3l79 said

Default_avatar

Hey Simo ! I did the same tour too ! European Explorer for 33 days and then stayed at the Contiki Resort in Mykonos ! waww..that was awesome ! That was last year, so this year I wanna try America. Keep in touch yo ! im3L79@yahoo.com.au
    I’m from Sydney, by the way, what about you guys ?

• 19 Jan 2008 Princessvixen said

Default_avatar

Anyone doing the Grand Northern Departing New York June 27th June-come join this group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7374347295&ref=nf

cheers
    lisa

• 18 Feb 2008 Sonia said

Default_avatar

Hi there. Im looking to book this tour, fingers crossed within the next few weeks. But im travelling solo which feels a bit scary, so would like to meet people also doing the tour. Also any other solo travellers doing this?

• 18 Feb 2008 Princessvixen said

Default_avatar

Hi Sonia
    You have nothing to worry about travelling alone!I have done 2 contiki tours by myself and had an absolute blast making new friends and meeting people!I am also on this tour with 4 of my mates i met on my last contiki in mid 2006!If u want to drop me a line email me at mysterygirl01@hotmail.com or add me to messanger!
    Cheers
    lisa

• 21 Feb 2008 simo said

Default_avatar

hey sonia how is it going where bouts u from u will be rite by ur self hey wad dates u getting there we could meet up before if we r there keep in touch my email is coppingsimon@hotmail.com

• 22 Feb 2008 Sonia said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    Im from England. Thanks for the responses guys. But unfortunately went in to book this the other day and its full! Gutted!!! They could only do July 25th. But im now doing the northern escape tour with LA to the bay, so excited for them.
    Enjoy ur tour!!

• 6 Mar 2008 Lindy said

Default_avatar

Hi guys. I’m an aussie girl from Melbourne booked on this tour. I just also joined the group on facebook so looking forward to hearing more from you all. We are going to have the best time. This will be my 5th contiki tour and so you could safely say that I’m addicted. I’ll be travelling alone so looking forward to making lots of friends to see the sites with.

• 6 Mar 2008 Princessvixen said

Default_avatar

Hi Explorer
    I am so looking forward to this tour and seeing america yet again!If anyone doing this tour wants to chat on messanger-just add me -mysterygirl01@hotmail.com

cheers
    lisa

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.