Community_discussions_small  

Comment

LA To The Bay May 2011!!

30 Oct 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar
I know its early but is anyone considering this tour??
Will be combining this tour with LA Explorer and NY Explorer!!!
  • 30 Nov 2010 kells86 said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    my best friend and I have already paid for this tour! Leaving 4 May 2011.. are you still considering it?
    Kellie

• 2 Dec 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar

Hey Kells, yes still doing this tour. not sure but if I should do it in April or May. I want one that is supposed to definatly leave on the date it says and i also have to work in with LA Explorer than NY Explorer. Any further traveling after the tour ends???

• 6 Dec 2010 kells86 said

Default_avatar

hey! With luck it’ll be right! Does the April tour have a definite date?
    Yeah staying in LA for a few days before, then San Fran the night after.. Across to New York for 10 nights and Hawaii for 7 nights then home lol
    Seems like we’re doing a similar thing!

• 7 Dec 2010 Cassie said

Cassie

hey guys,
    sounds like we’re doing the same thing just different days. I’m starting LA Explorer on 28th may then LA to the Bay. To answer your question about April or May i was told may is best because it’s cheaper to fly and there’s less kids around, as it’s after easter hollidays but before summer holidays.

something to concider

• 9 Dec 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar

Kells we are doing exactly the same thing how funny! yes april does have a date that is set to go for LA Explorer (im doing it) it is april 17. have u booked anything yet..tours or flights etc??

• 13 Dec 2010 kells86 said

Default_avatar

haha it seems that way!! I’ve already booked the flights, tour and accommodation! lol i’m hoping the LA-The Bay May 4 goes ahead lol otherwise we’re just going to hire a car and travel around for the 10 days ourselves!
    Have you booked anything??

• 13 Dec 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar

I had a look at the tour thingo it is set to depart on may 04 regardless so thats good. I wld have to swap this thing up a little..could do LA To The Bay stay on in San Fran till Monday 16 May and fly to new york and do my own thing there for a week and than back to LA and do my own thing there. I had a look for some hotels as I would consider dropping the LA Explorer and NY Explorer. V Australia had a good deal with flights at the moment so i really need to make my mind up!!! Do u have facebook??

• 3 Jan 2011 kells86 said

Default_avatar

oh that’s awesome!! Well i’m definitely booked on that tour!
    seems like you have a lot of decisions to make!!! lol Qantas was the cheapest for me! V Australia was so expensive! Yeah we are doing our own thing in New York too. tho I was in NY last August so I kinda know what I wanan do when I go back!
    hope you had a good new years!
    yeah I have FB.. What’s your email address? I’ll add you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Mar 2011 Explorer1236356 said

Default_avatar

hi guys, my husband and i are doing la to the bay leaving on may 4th too. will be my first time overseas and our belated honeymoon. we will do disneyland on our own before the tour starts and then stay longer in san fran once the tour is over.
    my cousin did the tour last year and said we HAVE to go hot air ballooning. any ideas on the extras that you are going to do?

• 4 Apr 2011 kells86 said

Default_avatar

hey we are doing disneyland beforehand too! you will love it, I did it back in 2006!! was fantastic :)
    Yeah we are doing the hot air ballooning also, I think we will be doing the majority of the extra’s apart from the seaworld one – i heard that wasn’t very good..
    guess we will be seeing you soon!! :)
    Have a safe trip over !!

• 4 Apr 2011 Explorer1236356 said

Default_avatar

I think it is pretty cold around Bass Lake and Grand Canyon…I am off to buy myself some thermals this week!
    Can’t wait for the month to go by and to start the tour!! woohoo

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.