Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone for the Mexico Grande 2014?

6 Dec 2013 lululauk asked

lululauk

Hi, looking to book my first contiki and after visiting Mexico earlier this year i really want to explore more of the country. I'm thinking about booking for March/April time. Anyone that's been on this tour before that could share their experiences & tips that would be great! Or is anyone thinking of booking this tour around the same time? :)

• 13 Dec 2013 james108 said

james108

Hey I’ve booked for April ! So exciting but I also have no idea what to expect so any tips or advice about the tour would be awesome . Have you booked yet ?

• 13 Dec 2013 lululauk said

lululauk

Hi, yes i have also booked for April :) Can’t wait! With regards to tips etc.. It’s my first time travelling contiki but i have only heard good things about the tours so i have no worries there. Mexico is unreal! I only got to see Cancun and the surrounding areas so i’m looking forward to exploring the capital and lots of other places. If you have any specific questions then i’ll be happy to try answer :) 113 days to go!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion