Community_discussions_small  

Question

Must do's in LA?

6 Dec 2013 amybedwell asked

amybedwell

I've got a week travelling solo in Los Angeles in August and was wondering about some of the highlights of the city. I've factored in Universal, the Museam of Tolerance and the clique touriest-esque experiences like the TMZ tour and the boulevard. But are there any other places/events/things that stand out? I've only got limited time, but I wanna fit in as much as I can!

THANKS =]

Amy.

• 10 Dec 2013 PrinceAli said

PrinceAli

Hey! I’ve been to LA a couple times, I haven’t done so much things though. Universal Studios is a must! Get into all rides they’re all fun! When you’re done, head to Universal CityWalk which is right next to the exit for a fun night, walking around or catch a movie! There are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops. That’s one full day.

One thing I wanted to do but I couldn’t is going to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and watch the show live in NBC studios. You can get a free ticket from their website and. But the only thing is you gotta be there pretty early! The show starts at 4pm so you gotta be there like 12~1 pm to be the first in line!

Homes of celebrates is also a must do!

If you are planning on going further south like Anaheim or Long Beach there are plenty if things to do like Disneyland and Disney Downtown, California Adventure, Battleship USS IOWA, Queen Mary. Or you could do of those dinner + show at night. Actually I prefer Anaheim instead LA area.

That’s all I have in mind right now :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.