Community_discussions_small  

Question

New York

10 Dec 2013 timmyg13 asked

timmyg13

Hi All,

I've got 2 free days in New York before I start the Grand Northern tour in June and am after some ideas on what I could do.
I would have liked to of had a week before the tour but unfortunately work is preventing me from going earlier. So if you had 2 in New York days to do anything you could wanted to what would they be.

Thanks.

• 20 Dec 2013 Lydia said

Lydia

I live so close to NYC that I go there often so it depends on what you want to do. Personally, I suggest going up the Empire State Building (it’s about $25 approx), but the view is well worth it….from there you can definitely walk up Broadway & visit Time Square & do everything in it’s surroundings. Walking is the best way to view everything in NYC, but the subway is one of the easiest & cheapest metro systems to use. Depending where you are staying, you may need to use the subway & head south & take the ferry to Ellis Island & visit the Statue of Liberty. You could always see a Broadway show, but the prices can be high, but it is Broadway, so these shows are worth it. Hope that helps & best of luck!

• 9 Jan 2014 Michelle said

Michelle

Hey. Depends on what your interests is. I live in the area, and I agree with what ClassyPianoKeys above said. Checking out a show on broadway would be nice. I believe the Lion King is highly recommended.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion