Community_discussions_small  

Comment

21 days Scandinavia & Russia - departing 21st Aug 2010

18 Nov 2009 Brett said

Default_avatar
Hello,

My name is Brett and I'm from Australia. Just thought i would get in early Smiler I'm all booked on the tour of Scandinavia & Russia - departing 21st Aug 2010. I've been looking at doing this tour for a couple of years now and i have finally made a move in the right direction. I can't wait to meet some new people and tick off some countries from my must see list. If you are doing this trip, let me know Smiler
  • 29 Nov 2009 Nick said

Default_avatar

Hi

Im a kiwi, seriously thinking about doing this tour. I havn’t booked yet but probably will in the next month. I was leaning towards one of the June or July tours only because I have heard It’s the best time to go. Any thoughts?

• 3 Dec 2009 Syl Del said

Syl Del

Im from Canada goiing on the June 18th trip starting in Denmark.

• 19 Dec 2009 KathA said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m Kathryn (from Canada) – I just booked for the tour departing August 6, 2010. I like the guaranteed departure bit as I previously had one cancelled on me! Plus, I think you’re right about the summer months being the best bet: August is our hottest month in Canada so I went with that one…

• 24 Feb 2010 Dan said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone,

I was looking at doing the Russia only tour that begins in Helsinki August 30. Does anyone know if I would just be meeting up with this tour in Helsinki? Looking at the dates of this tour and the dates for the Scandi only and Russia only, they seem to line up. Only able to get the 2 weeks off work or else I’d be considering something longer.

• 29 Mar 2010 Brett said

Default_avatar

Hey Dan,

Yeah thats the way they normally work. I did one in New Zealand where people joined and left half way and i would expect it would be the same.

• 10 Jul 2010 Explorer1194477 said

Default_avatar

Hi,

My name is Erin. Im from Aus as well. I booked the Russia tour leaving the 30th August. Im assuming that joins yours. Very excited. Ive never been to that part of Europe before.

Erin

• 28 Jul 2010 kanchi said

kanchi

I JUST BOOKED ON THE SCANDINAVIA PART OF THE TRIP…IM FROM INDIA
    I HAVE CREATED A FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE GROUP SO ITS EASIER TO COMMUNICATE SO PLS JOIN

http://www.facebook.com/groups…4091488642053&v=wall

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.