Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern November 18th 2010

3 Oct 2009 ShayneK said

Default_avatar
I'm booking this trip at the end of the week.

Anyone else going on this trip on this date? I know it's a while off yet but you can never plan too far ahead!

Looking to spend X-mas and New Years in New York City!
  • 21 Feb 2010 aussielaurenxo said

Default_avatar

Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I just booked to go on this tour

• 3 Apr 2010 Kate said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    i’m going on this tour!
    spending Xmas in NY and new years in Vegas.

• 3 Jun 2010 Alanna said

Default_avatar

Hey My names alanna and i just booked to go on this tour hope to meet some other people its my first time overseas and flying solo i am a 22 yr old female feel free to add me on msn to chat pure_rock_punk@hotmail.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->Cheers

• 29 Jun 2010 Explorer1194003 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

Yep I am booked onto this tour as my final fling after 4 months away so can’t wait. I am 22 (will be 23!), from Ireland and coming alone. I did Wild Western last summer and it was amazing so this is my first time going solo but really looking forward to it. Email for facebook is ljh67@cam.ac.uk.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Laura xxx

• 12 Jul 2010 aussielaurenxo said

Default_avatar

great to see other people booked for this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    my email for facebook is laurennn.laurennnxo@hotmail.com if anyone wants to talk
    whats everyone planning on doing after the tour.

lauren x

• 9 Sep 2010 Explorer1202829 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

i am also booked to go on this trip .. i am 21yrs from country australia add me on facebook if you would like to chat Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> “brooke lance” or email me Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> my email isnt the same as my facebook email. I am traveliing solo =) cant wait to meet you all. so excited! i will be there 2 days prior to check our disney land if anyone is keen?

• 11 Sep 2010 Alice28 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I ve booked this trip and can’t wait!
    Im flying out to LA on the 16th nov and staying 5 extra days in NY!
    Is anyone else flying out on the same day??
    Can’t wait to meet everyone.
    Alice.

• 13 Sep 2010 Explorer1202829 said

Default_avatar

Hi Alice,

I am pretty sure i will be in LA for the 16th & 17th and have tickets to go to disneyland, if your interested?…
    my email address id brookelance29@live.com otherwise face book me by looking up brooke lance, its the one that comes up with a photo Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> my email and facebook are not linked. Are you travelling solo? I am.
    Be good to chat Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    -brooke x

• 17 Sep 2010 Explorer1180408 said

Default_avatar

I created a Facebook page, so come join, it might be easier than in here, especially if you are like me and on it 24/7 procrastinating.

http://www.facebook.com/group….7060400678505&ref=ts

• 19 Oct 2010 Explorer1213394 said

Default_avatar

hi all my name is rachel and i am also booked on this trip i arive in LA on the 12th and am staying in NY untill the 16th cant wait, i am also travelling solo

• 21 Oct 2010 Explorer1213796 said

Default_avatar

hi all !!
    Iam an australian 29 yr old female travelling solo on the LA to NY grand southern departing LA 18th Nov 2010 !!
    My email to add me to msn chat or email or facebook is: amandacp@hotmail.com (please do!!) would love to chat with a few ppl before meeting you all to find out what your packing clothes wise etc..
    Ill be arriving in LA with a mate on 7th Nov then Vegas with my mate on 9th Nov where Ill spend my 30th bday then to Montana to work on ranch then say goodbye to my mate and say hello to you guys on the grand southern tour in LA on 17th Nov pre departure meeting Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Our tour ends in NY on 13th Dec and Ill be spending 6 nights there in Chelsea on my own, what is everyone elses plans? Im then going on geckos tour in Mexico…
    What is everyone packing? What will weather be like?

• 15 Nov 2010 Joycerdt! said

Joycerdt!

Hi everybody!
    I’m a Dutch 23 year old female and I booked this trip 3 days ago, so it’s all very last minute for me Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->. (and still struggling with my luggage at the moment, don’t know what to pack Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->).
    I’m also travelling solo.

My e-mail: joycerdt@hotmail.com
    My FB: www.facebook.com/joycerdt

• 27 May 2011 BenJ said

BenJ

hi guys, just hoping to get some advice on how this tour went – my girlfriend and I have this tour booked for june 24, had it booked since november last year. What do you suggest we do with the optionals? thinking of doing the helicopter flyover of the grand canyon, and maybe the airboat swamp ride, but I dont really know what I should be expecting from each destination. probably want to do a theme park in orlando, and whether anyone knew if disney world differs much from disneyland (girlfriend has already booked 3 days in disneyland, even though i am willing to do it, i had no choice lol). And any must see sites and good bars to go to?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion