Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Thai Island Hopper East

29 Dec 2010 Catwoman1983 said

Default_avatar
Hi Guys, Anyone doing this tour in April?! Im really excited to do my second Contiki..had a blast on the first one Smiler
  • 3 Jan 2011 Jenn said

Jenn

Hi. I’m looking to do in April or May. Looking for people to travel with, coming from the NY/NJ area.

• 4 Jan 2011 Explorer1179370 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I am looking to do this tour aswell. Probably April 11 start date. This will be my second contiki tour!! Is anyone else going by themself?

• 11 Jan 2011 akshay said

Default_avatar

hello friends,

i am from india and planning to do this trip in april..not sure 12th or 30th

i also intend to add a few days stopping over at bangkok or maybe go to pattaya

• 15 Jan 2011 Carlz88 said

Carlz88

Hey! I’m really interested in doing this tour. Have been to Thailand before on a family trip but that was quite a while ago. I’m 22 this would be my first contiki tour and would be doing it alone :S

• 16 Jan 2011 Explorer1179370 said

Default_avatar

Hey I am now confirmed on the May 11 trip! Is anyone else going on this trip?

• 16 Jan 2011 Carlz88 said

Carlz88

I can’t decide which date to go on that’s my problem but I’ll keep you posted!

• 17 Jan 2011 Carlz88 said

Carlz88

I’m all booked in for May 11!!!

• 18 Jan 2011 Explorer1179370 said

Default_avatar

Hey thats awsome!! Can’t wait or this tour! Where are you coming from?

• 18 Jan 2011 Carlz88 said

Carlz88

Coming from Albury/Wodonga in Australia. You?

• 22 Jan 2011 Explorer1179370 said

Default_avatar

I’m from Melbourne but I am flying in to Bangkok a couple of days early from Sydney. I’m going to create a facebook page for everyone on this tour. Someone did it on my USA tour and it was great to meet everyone before we got there.

• 31 Jan 2011 Kale said

Kale

Sweet as, I’m also doing may 11th :D add us on facebook Dave

• 31 Jan 2011 Catwoman1983 said

Default_avatar

Has anyone booked onto the April 12th trip?x

• 1 Feb 2011 Explorer1228763 said

Default_avatar

I’m booked in for May 11th!!! Super excited!!! David did you make that facebook group for our tour?? I would love to join.

• 1 Feb 2011 Brett said

Default_avatar

I’m booked for the April 12th trip with a friend of mine, were coming from Los Angeles. Let me know if any of you are booked as well?

• 2 Feb 2011 Catwoman1983 said

Default_avatar

Hi Brett, im doing the April 12th trip :) you on facebook?

• 7 Feb 2011 Brett said

Default_avatar

yes i’m on Facebook, I sent you a private message of my full name.

• 11 Feb 2011 Tia said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys, Im doing the April 12 Thai island hopper east as well, first time contikier… and never been overseas before. Im planning on staying in Thailand for a week after the contiki as well, to explore… So yeah, new to this whole thing…. what do i pack? lol

• 11 Feb 2011 Carlz88 said

Carlz88

It’s quite humid in Thailand so you will need lots of summer clothes! I went to Thailand a few years ago didn’t really know what to pack and so took quite a bit of winter clothing which I just didn’t need. It’s a really casual place so it’s really easy to pack for.

• 11 Feb 2011 Catwoman1983 said

Default_avatar

Hi Tia, me and Brett are both on the April 12th trip :) was going to start a facebook group x

• 11 Feb 2011 Brett said

Default_avatar

Cat, thanks for setting up the facebook group. I’m a 1st timer too Tia. So how many people are usually on these trips?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.