Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Review

27 Jan 2008 Explorer1083252 said

Default_avatar
I went on the trip and I thought I give my two cents. If your looking to see Italy but don't have much time than this is the trip for u. If ur looking to relax than this isn't the trip for u.

This trip was very exhausting. There really isn't much time to relax or rest. Its constant moving and travelling. You do get to see a lot of the cities u go to. I got in early the first day in rome so I had the entire day to sightsee before the trip started. I would get there really early or a day early so u have more time to do stuff.

The bus ride to Venice was the longest ride ever. Venice was very expensive. If you don't plan on buying much stuff then u really don't need to bring much money. I spent over 200 euros on the trip.

Rome had tons to see, but the public transportation takes a little getting used to. Expect to spend half a day in Vatican City or a full day.

Florence was the prettiest city of all the cities. Its very pretty there. Dont really get that much time there.

The hotels weren't that nice, but u just sleep there and thats it cause ur out all day in the city.

Overall, it was a very fast paced trip and very tiring, but u do get to see a lot in such a short amount of time. Let me know if u have any questions.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion