Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Eastern Mediterranean Cruising

11 Nov 2010 sandy said

Default_avatar
I really want to do something that's based on ocean, snorkeling etc etc! I don't really want to be on a bus for 8 plus hours a day!

Never done anything like this, has anyone done this trip and would they recommended it?

Is their plenty to do?? thnx!
  • 7 Dec 2010 Jax said

Default_avatar

hey guys, im doing the eastern mediterranean cruise from 28th of july to 5th aug! im very excited! is there any other tips She06? like about clothing…. do u need to cover up in Egypt?

• 7 Dec 2010 gator717 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jax:
    hey guys, im doing the eastern mediterranean cruise from 28th of july to 5th aug! im very excited! is there any other tips She06? like about clothing…. do u need to cover up in Egypt?

I just returned from the Egypt and the Nile trip and around the pyramids, you do not need to cover up. We had a few girls that were wearing short shorts and tank tops without a problem. I am not sure if the Eastern Mediterranean Cruise includes the camel rides around the pyramids but if it does, I would recommend at least wearing bermuda shorts/capris. A few of the girls who were wearing shorts complained of their thighs getting all itchy from the saddle and the cloth around the saddle. If you are going to be making a stop at one of the local markets, try not to show too much skin because then you will really be chased to purchase something. But around the pyramids, since it is mostly tourist, you don’t need to worry about dressing conservatively, especially in the July/August heat!

Enjoy your trip!

• 7 Mar 2011 Jax said

Default_avatar

thanks so much for all your tips its much appreciated as its my first time ! and im a lil nervous! :]if i think of anything before i go i will def ask ta. xo

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion