Community_discussions_small  

Comment

contrasts 28th june 2009

6 Nov 2008 Trev said

Default_avatar
hey i just booked this tour and was wondering if anyone else has booked this tour yet?
  • 6 Nov 2008 Explorer1116203 said

Default_avatar

Hey! if you mean contrasts june 26th then yes my friend and i have. You want to exchange myspace?

• 8 Nov 2008 Ashleigh :) said

Default_avatar

heyyy Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    i just booked the june 28th 09 contrasts tour too !!!
    im going by myself so im a bit scared lol……do you guys have myspace/facebook???

• 9 Nov 2008 Trev said

Default_avatar

yeah i think im going by myself aswell one of my friends is talking about going but i doubt he will, are i think the 26th and the 28th is the same trip if use live in america or canada? because of timezones and im from australia where you book this trip for the 28th i think thats the reason anyway.
    i dont have myspace or facebook tho i do have windows messenger

• 9 Nov 2008 Explorer1116203 said

Default_avatar

okay yeah well i am going on the same tour as you guys. Anyone arriving early in london?

• 10 Nov 2008 Ashleigh :) said

Default_avatar

hey trev!
    im from Australia too, its comforting knowing i wont be the only person standing alone without any friends at the start of the tour lol. whats your messenger…..would be kinda good to know someone a little before we go.

• 11 Nov 2008 Trev said

Default_avatar

yeah im abit nervous about going by myself but it should be an awesome trip so im realy looking forward to it, i dunno when ill get to london yet havnt booked the flights but i will probably only be there a couple of days before the trip and maybe a week or so after not quite sure yet my messenger email is rev_n_trev@optusnet.com.au if u want to contact me on that

• 12 Nov 2008 Explorer1116203 said

Default_avatar

I don’t think anyone should worry too much. I think with situations like these you worry then get there and you start hitting your self for getting nervous. Although it is easier for me to say since I will have a friend. The only thing I would be worried about if I was going by myself is every one bringing someone and not wanting to make friends. I sure as heck know I want to though!

• 17 Nov 2008 Trev said

Default_avatar

true and we already know not everyone is going in groups, well i just booked my flights aswell i should be landing in london at about 6 30am on the 27th of june and going home on the 2nd of august, how long are all use planning on staying over there?

• 19 Nov 2008 Explorer1116203 said

Default_avatar

My flight arrives on the 23 of june around 7 am and i am leaving amsterdam on the 30th of july. YAY!

• 24 Nov 2008 phillywestaust said

Default_avatar

Hey guys and gals,

I am doing the 28th june 09 contrasts tour solo also, i’m from Perth, i’m getting to london on the 27th of june and and after the contiki making my way to Wacken Open Air for three days of heavy metal fun. It may not be likely but if anyone else is heading to Wacken please let me know.

Thanks

Philly

• 2 Dec 2008 Explorer1116203 said

Default_avatar

Hey Philly! I want to go to wacken soo bad (even if the line up is not that strong) But i have already made my plane reservations to leave on the 30th. Don’t think i will be able to attend Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->. Either way, nice to meet you. Do you have a myspace?

• 3 Dec 2008 phillywestaust said

Default_avatar

Well thats a bit of a bummer but i’m sure i’ll get plenty photos and footage for you to enjoy. The line up is getting stronger by the day though, bullet for my valentine has recently been added along with napalm death and gwar aswell which i’m really excited about. I currently don’t have myspace just cause i am lazy but i hope to have a myspace & facebook account made for myself by the end of the weekend (cause i’m broke with nothing else to do). I’ll give you a shout when i do mate, nice to meet you too.

• 13 Dec 2008 Pawlishen22 said

Pawlishen22

Hey I am going on the tour June 26th too!! My names Amy im from the USA…Massachusetts to be exact by Boston. If you want to look me up on Facebook im under Amy Pawlishen. I am going on this trip alone too so it’ll be nice to get to know people who are going! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> so excited!

• 15 Dec 2008 Trev said

Default_avatar

hey phill and amy good to hear from more ppl on this tour, yeah machine heads at wacken aswell there awesome live if u get to see them, im probably just going to stay in england after the tour tho i think the 3rd ashes test starts around then to so i might try to go to that if it hasnt sold out and laugh at some poms when australia wins the series 3-0

• 18 Dec 2008 Explorer1116203 said

Default_avatar

Hey Amy! Great to meet you! Another person helping me represent the US! How old are you? My name is Jonathan btw.

• 19 Dec 2008 Pawlishen22 said

Pawlishen22

Hi Jonathan! You don’t know how good it is to here another American is coming on the trip with me ha ha I thought I was flying solo for awhile. My names Amy I’m 23…actually will be turning 24 on the trip…ha ha we’ll have to celebrateSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> Where are you from? How old are you?

• 23 Dec 2008 Explorer1116203 said

Default_avatar

Wow thats cool. I am sure we can find some time to celebrate Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> I am from phoenix AZ. I am 18 and will still be 18 on the trip. Cannot wait to meet you in person. You can look up jonathan jackson on myspace if you wish.

• 24 Dec 2008 Pawlishen22 said

Pawlishen22

Hey Jon..i don’t have myspace but i do have facebook you can look me up under Amy Pawlishen. I can’t wait for this trip..what made you want to go? We’ll def have fun..when are you leaving? And do you have layover anywhere..itd be fun if we were on the same flight.

• 25 Dec 2008 Explorer1116203 said

Default_avatar

I know!! I can not wait ether. I am using this trip as an introduction for me to eventually travel as many places as financially and humanly possible before I die lol. As far as the trip goes, I am leaving on the 22 from Phoenix so i can stay in london for a few days early and hang out. When are you leaving?

• 26 Dec 2008 phillywestaust said

Default_avatar

Hey jon, amy & trev its good to see theres gonna be some friendly folk on the tour, i’ve recently made a facebook account look me up if you want i’m Kyle Phillips perth, western australia, i’m also keen to get to know some people doing this tour. Hope you all had a merry christmas.

Philly

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion