Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Lia and Jaime

24 Nov 2008 lia and Jaimie said

lia and Jaimie
Hey guys my friend and i are thinking about doing the 7 day tour 2009 just wondering if anyone else is doing it.. Cheers Lia and Jaime
  • Read the responses 4 responses so far
  • 17 Dec 2008 T to the Izzo said

Default_avatar

I was thinking about doing that one- but opted for the 5 day instead. Everyone I talked to that went on it had a blast and said it was the perfect amount of time. I’m probably going to book the 3-day London trip before Oktoberfest and then head to A’dam after Oktoberfest.

-Tom, New York

• 22 Mar 2009 Dave Cave said

Dave Cave

Hey there! im thinking of heading out on the 7 day tour. Where you guys from?

• 28 Mar 2009 Beck in Oz said

Default_avatar

Im doing the 7 day Oktoberfest this year… considered the 5 but then decided for little extra cost and the fact that the 7 day gets you to the opening – i thought why not!

• 14 Apr 2009 Tim O said

Default_avatar

Yeah im doing 7 day tour, for the little bit extra, it will be well worth it

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions