Community_discussions_small  

Question

European trips July/August 2014

14 Dec 2013 chrismata asked

chrismata

Hey guys, my name is Chris, I'm 21 from Perth, Western Australia, and heading to Europe first time solo mid July till mid August, who's doing which tours around that time/what would people recommend?? Thinking at this stage either European Escapade or European Experience, and then probably check out Czech Republic for a few days, thoughts/ideas???

• 14 Dec 2013 ashleigh_21 said

ashleigh_21

Im doing the European Experience on the 7th of July! :)

• 14 Dec 2013 tanna said

tanna

I’m doing european escapade 18 July :)

• 16 Dec 2013 chrismata said

chrismata

tantan the european escapade on the 18th of july is one of the trips which iv been considering, do u know anyone else who’s doing it?

• 16 Dec 2013 tanna said

tanna

Nope I’m going solo – but when I spoke to contiki when booking they said the tour was over half booked :) so assuming people will join the meet up closer to the time when they do check in, which other ones are you looking at?

chrismata

the european whirl and the european experience, i can’t arrive in London till the 15th of July and have to be back in Australia by around the 15th of August at the latest for uni, not a huge amount of time to spare!! haha

• 16 Dec 2013 tanna said

tanna

yeah same I only finish uni on the 18th haha but I have longer than a month off cause I’m in the uk and it’s ‘summer’ :) when are you planning to book?

chrismata

i actually finish uni by the 28th of June but a combination of needing to work for 2 weeks before heading off and my grandma will kill me if i miss her 80th bday party are stopping me from leaving till the 15th of July haha, probably booking in the next couple of weeks, how fast do they fill up??

• 18 Dec 2013 Sorelle23 said

Sorelle23

European Escapade 9th July! riding solo :)

• 23 Dec 2013 Jess_ said

Jess_

me and my friend both from Perth are both doing the European inspiration 27th July, if you book before 15 Jan you get early payment discount

• 26 Dec 2013 applecheeksv said

applecheeksv

Im headed on greek island hopping on the 19th july and spanish free on the 4th aug!!

• 7 Jan 2014 Naomi said

Naomi

Haiii I might be booking European Experience either 28th July or the 31st. I’ve joined the 31st group on facebook and there’s 10 other girls going on it, I think there’s 7 of them coming from Australia

• 7 Jan 2014 Sophie said

Sophie

European Vista 09 Aug – 29 Aug :)
    First time to Europe (From Melbourne)

• 8 Jan 2014 chrismata said

chrismata

am now actually doing a top deck tour from the 18th of July till the 6th of August, if anyone is in London between the 13th and 17th of July let us know,

• 8 Jan 2014 Jeffrey Valle said

Jeffrey Valle

Ultimate European + Greek islands – 20th July
    First time to Europe (From Melbourne).

• 8 Jan 2014 rajewsk1 said

rajewsk1

European Vista August 8th -28th.
    Will be in London from August 5-8 if you’re around after the trip

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.