Community_discussions_small  

Comment

10th August European Contrasts

16 Jan 2008 Saxon said

Default_avatar
OK I booked the trip yesterday, bought a travel pack today, will pack it tomorrow.... come on August!!!! ;o)

My mate is coming, we're both from Melbourne (Australia).... who else is coming?
  • 26 Jun 2008 Saxon said

Default_avatar

Twist twist twist Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 28 Jun 2008 Explorer1104950 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone, My sister and I are booked for the August 10 tour. I am so excited! We are from Oregon, USA. My name is Cindy and my sister is Michelle. We are 23 and 25. Can’t wait to meet you all!

• 1 Jul 2008 Saxon said

Default_avatar

Welcome aboard Cindy and Michelle!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 5 Jul 2008 coldfloral said

Default_avatar

5 more weeks and we’ll be meeting for drinks Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Jul 2008 Saxon said

Default_avatar

OK last call, anyone else keen on Moulin Rouge? The price is 99euro without dinner or 145euro with

• 9 Jul 2008 Leisey Loo said

Leisey Loo

MMM Moulin Rouge does sound very tempting, i’ll prob find out bout both, see which one is more worth it. Prob make up my mind over there tho, once we meet the gang. Oh i can’t wait under 4 weeks to go!! see yas soon!

• 9 Jul 2008 Leisey Loo said

Leisey Loo

Oh it prob has to be booked in advance anyway. I’ll just go with the flow of things then lol. Just wondering, if you bring an ipod for flights n that how cud u charge it without a computer can you get adapters with them? i have no idea.

• 12 Jul 2008 Jessica said

Default_avatar

Welcome everybody new on the trip and the forum! Leisey, I’m not sure about ipods but maybe the battery will last for that long?

Is anyone booking a rail pass for after the trip? I just found out that you can only book one before you go…how inconvenient!

I’m also definitely tempted by the Moulin Rouge, but I think I’ll just wait till I’m there and see what’s happening.

Not long to go now! I can’t wait to meet you all!

Jess

• 15 Jul 2008 Explorer1107022 said

Default_avatar

Hey all

My mate and I (both 26) are both leaving the warm depths of NZ for this trip. First time so far from home, spending a couple of days in London before the Contiki then two weeks of ??? afterwards. Our last week of our trip will be at Oktoberfest:-)

Really starting to look forward to it as it sounds like you all are as well.

Looking forward to meeting you all

• 24 Jul 2008 Explorer1106778 said

Default_avatar

Hey everybody,
    Ash here
    Me and my best mate Rod are busting to head out on CONTIKI, 2 weeks BABY!

Were both a hole lotta fun and are looking forward to many many laughs.

Cant wait to meet you all, going to have a crazy time. Were bith 20yrs old and never have any regrets.

Comming the home land of SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA.

Happpy to be able to touch base with you all before the tour, hope you all up for a MAD time.

We get to London 2 days before tour, staying at the ROYAL NATIONAL HOTEL, i assume its in BUCKINGHAM PALACE (well we can only hope)

Anyway peace out (who says that) and ill see you all n EUROPE!!!

• 28 Jul 2008 Saxon said

Default_avatar

Hey Ash and Rod

I’m Dan and I’m travelling with my mate Damian, we’re at Buckingham Palace for three nights before! we’ll kick back with Queeny and the corgys the first night and get over the flight but we will be in full swing by the next.

There’s a fair few people keen to have drinks the night before we leave..after the meeting.

Might catch you at Buckingham on the 8th or 9th maybe.

• 4 Aug 2008 Leisey Loo said

Leisey Loo

Woo!! boarding our flight in 2 days!! so excited can’t wait to meet you all. See ya soon!

• 26 Mar 2013 maddy1991 said

maddy1991

hello hello fellow travellers :)
    i am going on the european contrasts tour with two girlfriends :))))
    sorry, which of you are going on the 10th August ? because that iss the date we are going on yayayyayay so excited

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.