Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Camera Chargers on Planes

11 Mar 2008 Kathryn said

Default_avatar
Can you take them on in your carry-on luggage? I am totally paranoid about losing my luggage, therefore i want all my essentials wuith my in my carry on luggage.

But because i has a cord, and pointy plug in metal bits, is it allowed on the plane? The last thing i want to do in london is find out my luggage is lost, and then not have a camera battery charger
  • 11 Mar 2008 Chris1982 said

Chris1982

I don’t see why you couldn’t, if I remember right I brought my charger and universal adapter with me on my carry-on last summer. It will be checked by customs in the country you leave from. I am Canadian and they don’t allow liquids on the plane so they were more upset about the 500ml waterbottle I had then anything else Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Good idea: Take one change of clothes in your carry-on just incase your luggage doesn’t make it. If you have the space that is.

• 11 Mar 2008 MJ said

Default_avatar

Its always best to take all electronics as carry ons. Its no big deal. If you go to TSA to look for items you can and can’t bring on board at least from the USA.

• 11 Mar 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

I’ve never had any trouble taking any electronics on a plane, including chargers.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion