Community_discussions_small  

Question

do you NEED a day bag??

23 Oct 2007 Laurenic asked

Default_avatar
Hi all,

i'm planning on bringing a small shoulder bag with the main things inside eg credit cards, money, mobile, make up, brush etc and possibly a laptop trolley bag to bring with me but wasnt planning on bringing a day bag with like extra clothes or shoes etc? Is everyone else planning on bringing a day bag with changes of clothes or will we have time/ a chance to change clothes and stuff at hotels often enough? Also do we bring our luggage (like the min 20kg one) on the bus every time or only when we are changing hotels and will we be told when to do this???
  • 23 Oct 2007 Steftacular said

Steftacular

your day bag is essentially your purse – so whatever your carrying around every day, thats it

i brought a collapsable duffle in my suitcase, because there were times on my tour when we needed an overnight bag

you will have plenty of time to change at your hotels, if you dont, your TM will inform you ahead of time, so I wouldnt worry about that

You only bring your main piece of luggage on the bus when you change cities or hotels, theres really no need to put them on the bus every time you have an outting. Your TM provides you with a “day sheet” at every location that outlines the itenerary – i.e. what time you and your luggage needs to be at the bus

Hope that helps!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion