Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing the London and Paris trip this year?

31 Jan 2008 Explorer1085678 asked

Default_avatar
I'm considering London and Paris, but wondering if anyone else will be doing it. I may join the May 23 date.
  • 2 Feb 2008 sonya said

sonya

i am doing the london paris trip plus 2 days in paris but i am going on may 18. u should do that one. lol

• 3 Feb 2008 Bridget101283 said

Default_avatar

I am thinking of doing this trip May 9th or May 16th. I am very excited about it. My friends always talk about going places, but no one ever comes through. So i decided to try something by myself. I am very happy that it will be all young people.

• 5 Feb 2008 Explorer1088738 said

Default_avatar

Hey there Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m doing the London and Paris Trip on the 6th of September this year Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Feb 2008 sonya said

sonya

good for u. ya i had a friend going but she ended up dropping out after she payed off her trip lol. so now i am going solo.

• 21 Feb 2008 BrownGirlTraveling said

Default_avatar

I’m planning on going for the Oct 17th-26th tour. My friends backed out from going once, now they want me to wait on them again. No go! I’m going alone for my 25th bday.

• 21 Feb 2008 shell24 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys

Michelle here I am going on the london to Paris tour 6 Sept then flying to rome on the 12 sept to start the simply italy tour. Can’t wait!!!
    Love to talk to others doing this tour :-)

• 21 Feb 2008 Explorer1088738 said

Default_avatar

Hey Michelle! I’ll be doing this tour also Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> But heading back to London on the 12th to do another Contiki Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Where are you from? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Feb 2008 shell24 said

Default_avatar

Hi Nikki

Are you travelling solo? I am from Canberra where are you from?

• 25 Feb 2008 Explorer1088738 said

Default_avatar

Yup going on my lonesome Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m from Auckland NZ Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> You going alone too?

• 25 Feb 2008 shell24 said

Default_avatar

Cool I will hopefully be going to New Zealand for a couple of weeks once i get back. Travelling solo as well. I will be arriving in london the morning befoe tour and staying at the royal National. have you booked your flights?
    Can’t wait this is my first real overseas trip :-)

What other tour are you doing?

Shell

• 25 Feb 2008 Explorer1088738 said

Default_avatar

WOW NZ rocks such pretty scenery lol – but I would say that Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> Are you doing a NZ contiki or just travelling over?

I’m back off up to London to do the Great Britain & Southern Ireland tour….get back to NZ on the 4th of October Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    These will be my first contikis and first time in UK/Europe Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’ve been Oz a few times and Singapore a couple of times too (for work) but nowhere else!! So looking forward to getting out there on my own and experience what there is to offer out there! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m all paid up Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Just my spending money to get sorted (lol saving and depriving myself of all things fun in life for the next 6 months)

• 25 Feb 2008 Explorer1091080 said

Explorer1091080

Anyone doing the 30th Aug? I know it’s not confirmed but if there’s enough of us, it will be :-)

• 25 Feb 2008 shell24 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1088738:
    WOW NZ rocks such pretty scenery lol – but I would say that Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> Are you doing a NZ contiki or just travelling over?

I’m back off up to London to do the Great Britain & Southern Ireland tour….get back to NZ on the 4th of October Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    These will be my first contikis and first time in UK/Europe Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’ve been Oz a few times and Singapore a couple of times too (for work) but nowhere else!! So looking forward to getting out there on my own and experience what there is to offer out there! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m all paid up Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Just my spending money to get sorted (lol saving and depriving myself of all things fun in life for the next 6 months)

Just Travelling over to NZ my parents went there for 3 months and absolutely loved it. same here first time in Europe and on Contiki. I have paid off most of my trip just saving up spending money like you said no life for the next 6 months SUCKS but it will be well worth it. We should meet up in London the day before deopending what time you arrive.
    If you don’t mind me asking how old are you?

Shell

• 27 Feb 2008 Explorer1088738 said

Default_avatar

I just realised I didn’t say when I was arriving in London Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I get there on the 3rd or 4th so I’m definitely keen to catch up before the tour starts Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m staying at the Royal National Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m 27 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Feb 2008 shell24 said

Default_avatar

Hi Nikki

I will arrive in london on the 5 Sept at 5:55am. I am also staying at the Royal National so we will definitely catch up :-)
    I am 24. Are you on facebook?
    I can’t beleive how fast this year is going next week it will be only 6 months until the trip.

• 29 Feb 2008 Explorer1088738 said

Default_avatar

lol isn’t everyone on facebook???!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I think you can find me here on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=611621955

Well that’s my profile page anyway Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

YAY we’ll catch up in the afternoon I’m guessing in case you wanna crash for a bit after your flight Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Jul 2008 Nick33 said

Nick33

Hi I am doing the London and Paris + 2 days Aug. 8 to Aug. 17th. Looking forward to it.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion