Entry into the US

10 Jan 2009 Stephanie said

Does everyone know this -

"As of Monday 12 January, all passport-holders previously eligible to travel to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program must now obtain approval through the USA's Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) before they travel. It's a simple, no-charge online process. Applications and further information can be found on the ETSA website."

I didnt know this until I read it in the paper!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Related Discussions

Discussions Details

This comment was posted about almost 6 years ago.

1 person is following this discussion.

  • Default_avatar



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.