Community_discussions_small  

Comment

need help deciding between tours!!

4 Apr 2010 Explorer1176029 said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone I know this is a vague sort of question but I have been spending a lot of time comparing European tours and am having trouble deciding.

I want to spend the most time in Italy and France but don't want to miss out on the other countries too, hence why I don't want to do the trips that focus on Italy or France only...

I am looking at European Experience because of its budget pricing and it also includes the paragliding in Austria option. But it doesn't include a visit to Vienna which I want!!

European Panorama includes all the places I want to visit but it's almost double the price of Experience! European Vista looks good too and includes a visit to Prague along with Vienna.... so many choices!! Hard to choose!

How do all these tours differ from one another other than the places visited? I know this question has been asked so many times on this forum, and I've done my reading... but still on the topic of superior vs budget... which is better? Is it true that most of the budget accomodation sites are really far away from city centres? Would luggage safety be an issue? I was thinking I could use the money I'd saved by going on a budget trip rather than superior on souvenirs, gifts, meals, and excursions.

What does everyone think? Thanks in advance!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.