Community_discussions_small  

Question

April 11 2008 - Anyone else? Anything I should know?

3 Dec 2007 Robert asked

Default_avatar
Hey all,
I looking at booking a tour for April 11 for Egypt! Anyone else out here looking at the same tour?

For those who have been, anything I should know, any helpful suggestions?

Cheers,
Robert
  • 5 Feb 2008 Robert said

Default_avatar

If that were the case I would expect to have heard something from Contiki already. Why would they decide to cancel a tour and only tell one person?

• 5 Feb 2008 Jonathan said

Default_avatar

What?!?! YOU"VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! Did anyone call them to confirm?

• 5 Feb 2008 Jonathan said

Default_avatar

Update- Hey everyone, I just called Contiki, the tour is still ON and in fact it is now a GUARANTEED TOUR!!! YAY!!! He said that the Apr 18 tour is cancelled though, so I think that’s what Explorer1085610 meant.

Looking forward to meet all of you!

• 20 Feb 2008 Kalamah said

Default_avatar

hey hey! ill be on your tour too guys! 25 f from oz but living in london, travelling alone..ill be arriving on the 11th if anyone wants to meet up before hand???

• 27 Feb 2008 Kpoxa said

Default_avatar

Hi, guys! I booked April 11-19, 2008 tour. I’m from NY and my name is Nelli.

• 27 Feb 2008 Kpoxa said

Default_avatar

I’m arriving on Sat afternoon and would like to meet before tour meeting.

• 4 Mar 2008 Melanie said

Melanie

Welcome Kalamah and Nelli! Where abouts in Aus are you from Kalamah? Are you both doing any other tours?

• 5 Mar 2008 Liv said

Default_avatar

Hi my names Olivia – from Australia. I’ll be arriving the day before the tour starts (11th Apr).

• 5 Mar 2008 Melanie said

Melanie

Hi Oliva! Where abouts are you in Aus? Everyone can add me if you like mel220485@hotmail.com

• 5 Mar 2008 Kalamah said

Default_avatar

hey! im from brisbane. you guys? what time you get in to cairo Olivia? are we all excited about the camel ride? :P

• 5 Mar 2008 Melanie said

Melanie

I can’t wait for the camel ride! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m from Brissy as well!

• 7 Mar 2008 Kpoxa said

Default_avatar

Hi, girls, my email is kpoxa3@gmail.com. You can email me so we may plan something for the half a day before the meeting with the tour manager.

Nelli

• 7 Mar 2008 Liv said

Default_avatar

I arrive in Cairo at 3pm on the 11th – flying from London. I am from Sydney. My email address is olivia_shine@yahoo.com.au
    Its great to hear so many are doing this tour, should be alot of fun.

• 4 Apr 2008 Kalamah said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! Not long to go before the trip, but im arriving in cairo on the 11th – if there are others that want to catch up for a meal that night or want to see some sights the next day before we all meet, email kal_s_02@hotmail.com. The more the merrier Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 5 Apr 2008 Londoner said

Londoner

Hey guys,

I arrive in Cairo on the 11th April (Midnight), and would be cool to catch up with anyone on Saturday before the tour. Let me know.

Anyone staying in Cairo after the tour?

Cant wait.

• 5 Apr 2008 Angie said

Default_avatar

Londoner,
    I’m arriving at 11:30 pm on the 11th. (coming from london). At what time do you arrive?

• 5 Apr 2008 Angie said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

Anybody who wants to go sightseeing on the 12th, we’ll meet at the lobby at 10:00 a.m and go from there…

Can’t wait……

Cheers!!

• 5 Apr 2008 Angie said

Default_avatar

Feel free to email me for any details….
    ojostristes98@yahoo.com

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.