Community_discussions_small  

Comment

greek adventurer

20 Dec 2010 bubbah said

Default_avatar
hey, myself and some friends hav booked the greek adventurer in july 2010 and its not in the forum and there is a no meeting ur fellow members. im scared if ths contiki is nt gna talke place as its nt a guarenteed departure and upon booking we were nt advised of ths. i wnt my money back to book sumfn guarenteed wt should we do Frowner
  • 20 Dec 2010 ptooma said

Default_avatar

This is a new tour for next year and the meeting group section for this tour has yet to be added. Maybe it’ll be added ??? Who knows Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:--> … but I’ve mentioned it to the admins.

- Vic

• 26 Jan 2011 bubbah said

Default_avatar

thanks for ur reply ptooma i was thinking the same thing.

• 26 Jan 2011 Beks said

Beks

Hey Bec, which date are you booked on? Our first date in July is a definite departure. It is a new tour, but middle of summer is very popular for our island tours so you should be seeing a few of your tour mates along soon. The category is set up – just needs folks to start adding their threads :)
    If I can help at all let me know. Otherwise if you did want to chat to our Reservations team, the number is at the top and bottom of the page.
    ~Beks

• 26 Jan 2011 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

Beks which category are you referring to?? I’m also worried about my Greek Island Adventurer tour. Is it just under the Greek Island Hopping heading?

• 26 Jan 2011 bubbah said

Default_avatar

hey guys, yeah were departing july 23rd i think it is..

• 28 Feb 2011 jaimi.t said

Default_avatar

hey everyone, im also booked for this tour on the 23rd of july..
    this is the first i’ve heard of it not going ahead, im worried now! any updates on it?
    -jaimi

• 3 Mar 2011 Bearyz said

Default_avatar

hi guys.. im booked in for june 25th.. looks like im the only one on this tour so far too! did not realise this is a new Contiki tour..
    jess – i am unable to find the category beks was referring to as well..
    beks – are you able to confirm if the 25th june is a confirmed departure date? Getting a bit worried.. :/

• 6 Mar 2011 Jojo*H said

Jojo*H

hey guys
    the one leaving on the 23rd has now become a definte departure which is awesome and it has now been added on the tours on the website when i first booked it in november i was very concerned as well but thanksfully all has been sorted now yayyyy hope i have calmed some of ur nerves :)

• 6 Mar 2011 Miela said

Miela

def calmed my nerves :P its the worst feeling wondering if ur tour will change. it would make it so difficult!!lol

• 7 Mar 2011 Jojo*H said

Jojo*H

yeah i was a bit like that too when we booked it but the travel agent kept tellin us it was summer and it would be popular so go for it but thank god they changed it which i was really happy about :)

• 7 Mar 2011 Bearyz said

Default_avatar

Great stuff!! I am so glad that my tour date is a definite departure now!! :) thanks jojo!! Btw, I was wondering if u guys were planning to stay at Athens for a day before or after the tour??

• 7 Mar 2011 Miela said

Miela

jojo, which hotel are you staying at in athens if you are staying there before the tour starts?? :) x

• 9 Mar 2011 Jojo*H said

Jojo*H

Hey Miela
    ill be there for two nights before the tour starts :) i am stayin at the balasca hotel how bout you ?? x

• 10 Mar 2011 Miela said

Miela

i was meant to be flying into athens on the day that our tour starts. I will get into the airport at 12:25pm. not sure if i should come the night before or just meet up with everyone that arvo… The hotel ur staying at, is that the hotel the tour starts at? (where everyone meets?) xx

• 10 Mar 2011 Jojo*H said

Jojo*H

oh really thats a tough one well the tour starts in the morning but since we r in athens the first day i guess its still good but prob gettin there night before would help and yeah the hotel i am stayin at is the hotel the tour starts i asked the flight agent to do it like that :) but let me know what u end up doin k cause i dont want u missing out on all the fun :) xx

• 10 Mar 2011 Beks said

Beks

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to come back to you – great news is that all available dates between May & July are now showing as definite departures.

Go and have an amazing time – please do come back and share your stories and pics – we’d love to know what your thought of your trip and see what you get up to (that can be shared!).

~Beks

• 23 Mar 2011 Miela said

Miela

Hey Jojo! how have you been? My gosh, i have been so busy today trying to finalise my flights and accommodation…huff :D but i think im nearly there! So i changed my flight to the day before, so i should be getting into Athens at 5:30pm :o) YAY. we should all get together that night and have some drinks!! cant wait! hehe xxxx

• 6 Apr 2011 Bearyz said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, do you know which hotel we will be staying at in Athens on our final day of the greek island adventurer tour? I want to book an extra night at the same hotel as I will be flying the next day after the tour. Any help is much appreciated!! I have emailed my travel agent but I still have not got any response from them. My tour starts on July 3rd 2011. Thanks guys..

• 8 Apr 2011 Bryant said

Default_avatar

Hi! i was inquiring about the greek island adventurer tour with one of the contiki reps on the phone. She told me, in Athens, you’ll be staying at the Balasca Hotel. In the 3 islands you’ll be visiting, you’ll be at the Pension brand of hotels/guesthouses (eg. Pension Mykonos).

• 16 May 2011 Tony86 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys my mate and I have also booked the 23/07/2011 tour. we are from Sydney.

So excited can not wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion