Community_discussions_small  

Comment

June 23rd to 17th July - 2008

5 Feb 2008 Ken - Euro Escapade said

Default_avatar
Hi there, Anyway going to be on this tour? Me and a friend are going on these dates. 23 year old Male's from Sydney!
  • 12 May 2008 carla. said

Default_avatar

nup never even crossed my mind- makes sense to meet up all together :-) markets are usually on fri and sat so we should hit them up- West End has a free street festival on 11-6pm on sat 21 and 12-6pm on Sun 22, expected to be 150’000 ppl if your keen? Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i love markets in case you couldn’t tell! haha. oh are u doing the cabaret? i was thinking of buying tickets to the moulin rouge and going to that instead? x

• 13 May 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

well i dont particularily want to be nige at a pub by myself the first nyt danni muff so ur kinda stuck with me carla…i promise i wont talk to her without you danni lol (im just takin the piss btw lol) danni n me r goin to the moulin rouge just cause its a really good experience and who knows when we’ll be back there plus i hear its alot better han the cab. show :-)

xx

Kirstie

btw danni muff i still loves ya haha…i can keep talking cause i wont really be running out of stuff to talk about…mind you ill prolly mumble wen im drunk lol xx

• 13 May 2008 carla. said

Default_avatar

have you guys bought your tickets already- or are you going to just hope to get in on the day? x

• 13 May 2008 Explorer1097501 said

Default_avatar

hows things peoples!
    i fly out 1 month 2day! so the count down is on!!

Default_avatar

i was planning on just booking all my optionals and things to do when im over there, like the day the day b4 them, but i dunno now, wat do u peoples reckon??

Kirstie

depends wot your booking if u wanna go to the moulin rouge u shuld book b4 we leave here just because it may be booked out.

Default_avatar

oh yeah cool,have u girls book it? if so how??

• 13 May 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

ok i just wrote a long post and it got erased somehow, so ill start again.

the markets sound good and i kinda gathered u like them, im up for shopping at the markets and random little shops we find, rather than just the big ones

i think kirst and i will spend 2 days actually site seeing, so we have a free day to go the festival it sounds good.

we rnt actually going to buy tickets, there is a thing were u can reserve them so we definitely have the seats but we dont have to pay anything until we get there. u have the option of the dinner and show or just show, we r going for the just show option and then getting a cheaper dinner at a pub or something nearby (mcmuff has been to france so she knows the go). we havnt reserved the tickets yet, you want to come with us and ill put down one for u too?

• 13 May 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

let me know mark and ill get one for u too?

btw i fly out one month one day!!!! wahooooooooooooooooooooooooo

with the options, im not doing them all, i know the def’s i wanna do and any extras i might decide along the way

Kirstie

im gunna book it tomorro if u want me to add u to the request?… me danni and matt r goin so far so ill just book 4 seats?
    x

• 13 May 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

also in case anyone doesnt know its 99 euros and i plan on booking the 9pm show – we can have dinner before that (according to wat ppl that have been on this tour have said if u do the 9pm show it runs at a similar time to the one contiki offer so we can get the contiki transport into the city) otherwise the other show is at 11pm….i think the 9pm is the better option?

Kirstie

danni muff its confusing my little brain talking to u on msn and on here lol and we are contradicting ourselves… just for everyones info me and danni are booking moulin rouge together so yer lol

Default_avatar

yep if you book a seat for me as well that would be great! :-) i went to the site and it was all in french i got so confused haha x

Default_avatar

btw whos matt? :-)

Kirstie

hes another guy on our trip he posted on the first page n ive been talking to him on msn so yer lol dont worry hes not a strange homeless man i picked up on the street lol xx

Default_avatar

:-) oh ok

• 13 May 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

also it wouldnt surprise me if u picked up a strange homeless man, lol

i will reserve a ticket for u Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Kirstie

lol my emails really long so u’ll b able to tell who i am hahaha

xx