Community_discussions_small  

Comment

June 23rd to 17th July - 2008

5 Feb 2008 Ken - Euro Escapade said

Default_avatar
Hi there, Anyway going to be on this tour? Me and a friend are going on these dates. 23 year old Male's from Sydney!
  • 20 May 2008 carla. said

Default_avatar

got a call from my travel agent 2mins after that post saying my info pack was there! :-)

• 21 May 2008 SamW said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the info guys. Hopefully my info pack is not too far away as well then.

I’m hopeless at planning things in advance so I’m not really sure what optionals I’m gonna do. Whitewater rafting sounds pretty fun though.

• 21 May 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

my stuff is also ready!!!! yay!
    THE FREAK OUT BEGINS!

• 22 May 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

hey all, just got the pack and a voucher is missing for the transfer from the airport to the royal national…… was there suppose to be one? i thought so, but i might be wrong….
    can you guys tell me if you got one or not?
    Thanks

• 23 May 2008 Matt said

Default_avatar

Hey
    I am the poor homeless man lol.
    Yer I got a call the other day about my tickets
    I dont belive we get transfers included my mate in London said you have 2 options you can get the tube into central london for about 6 bucks and takes 1 hr or u can get h’row xpress which is about 35 bucks

• 24 May 2008 carla. said

Default_avatar
  • 25 May 2008 shazza89 said

shazza89

Hey all

Me and my best mate are going on this tour as well. We’re 2 18yr old chicks from Perth, WA!
    WOoop 3 wks left!!

• 26 May 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

far out its getting close… is that all the places we’re goin carla?? i likes the arrows theyre kinda tripping me out lol hope youve got bernies lover all sorted out

weeoo! xx

• 26 May 2008 carla. said

Default_avatar

yep, its pretty much exactly where we are staying so you can see the area- how close/far we are to the towns/beach ect :-) x

• 26 May 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

that map is heaps good, i didnt know you could do that Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> your more organised than me lol xoxo

• 28 May 2008 Felicity said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!!! i’m on this trip to 22 from Newcastle Australia (the sydney siders should know where that is) and my friend emma is coming along with me….so anyways i just read the entire forum (man you guys can chat….AWESOME ) and you guys are way way organised so help help help help pleeease i have got no clue! anyways talk soon xox Flick!

• 28 May 2008 Felicity said

Default_avatar

oh umm i dont get much time for msn these days BUT if you have facebook/myspace pm me and i will send you my full name Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 28 May 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

Hey Flick, i can only speak for myself but yes i can talk a lot, hopefully you’ll get use to it on the trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Im happy to help with whatever, what exactly do you want help with??

take care,
    dan

• 29 May 2008 Felicity said

Default_avatar

i talk heaps to so cant wait! umm right now im not sure im all over the place – trying to finish assignments with uni so i have barely thought about the trip yet but once thats all over with i know who to ask Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 May 2008 Markus said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys How u doin? I’m 23 Male from Sydney. I’m Heading to London on the 13th of June…Cant wait!

• 30 May 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

hiya flick n markus haha we have two marks on the trip now we’re gunna have to call them m1 and m2 lol add me on myspaz flick

www.myspace.com/*****ytart

:-) chat soon
    xx

ALMOST 2 WEEKS

• 30 May 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

kirst the contiki site sensored out your myspace url and put * in. im guessing no one will be adding u to myspace, lol.

is anyone else going worried about bed bugs?

• 30 May 2008 carla. said

Default_avatar

hey markus and felicity- how’re you guys going?? i understand the homework thing- ive got 2 complete houses to design and hand in by next week and all i can think about is sitting on the beach in spain haha x

• 31 May 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

so i have booked 5 tix carla me danni matt n mark! moulin rouge 11pm sess. guys you need to wear ‘elegant attire’ so bring business pants n top n tie? lol i think thats dressy enuff otherwise just email the moulin rouge pplz to ask them how elegant is elegant haha girls we’ll b fine in dress n heels

xx

• 31 May 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

i love how carlas name now comes before mine!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmm………. Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> lol

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.