Community_discussions_small  

Comment

June 23rd to 17th July - 2008

5 Feb 2008 Ken - Euro Escapade said

Default_avatar
Hi there, Anyway going to be on this tour? Me and a friend are going on these dates. 23 year old Male's from Sydney!
  • 31 May 2008 GinaSA said

GinaSA

Hi guys… My brother and I are going to be on this trip. I am Gina, 22 and he is Graeme,19 – this is us in the pic. We are from Durban in South Africa and are very excited for our month in Europe!! see u all in 3 weeks time Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 May 2008 GinaSA said

GinaSA

ah i dont think the pic is showing. oh well, we’ll all see each other soon enough Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 May 2008 carla. said

Default_avatar

hey gina & graeme! if any of the recently signed up ppl want to add me on facebook or have any questions my email is welcome2_myworld@hotmail.com (i made it in yr 8 and thought it was extremely cool) :-) can’t wait to meet you all. x

• 31 May 2008 shazza89 said

shazza89

hey guys,

im going on this trip also…names shannon…
    2wks woop hell excited!
    umm me and my friend wanted to go to the moulin rouge but wasnt sure what time and date we should go??
    we’re from perth, WA. and yes we’re soo freaked out about those bed bugs…lol
    c u all soon xx

• 31 May 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

hey hey shaz if u go to the moulin rouge website and book it on there for the 24th at 11pm thats wen we’re going… ill give u the address i emailed… its…<reservation@moulinrouge.fr> just email them direct and say that you need ‘x’ amount of tix and want to book you’ll pay when you get there on the night.
    hey gina n graeme! i cant believe its sooo freaking close now!!
    i didnt think youd mynd me sayin carlas name first considering u two are soo alyk its like one mind! lol
    xx

• 1 Jun 2008 shazza89 said

shazza89

hey

ohh awesome thannks we’ll book that one!! sooo exciting….
    see you all very very soon…:P
    xx

• 1 Jun 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

carla and i have morphed into 1, lol.

yeah totally do it shannon and any other newbies to this meeting space, if u interested come with!!! the more ppl we have the better itll be and its on the night that other ppl will be going to the optional show nouvelle eve, so u wont be missing out on anything.

hello gina, graeme and markus!!!!

i just want to hurry up and gooooooooo!!!! lift off in 17 days!

• 2 Jun 2008 Felicity said

Default_avatar

ok im gunna book into the Moulin Rouge that night to Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> such a copy cat lol so unorganised….5 assessments to go woooooo!

whats everyone doing after the tour?!

• 2 Jun 2008 Emma said

Default_avatar

Hi guys my names Emma i am going on this trip with flick as she has mentioned i am also 22. I am so excited not long now

• 4 Jun 2008 stephie said

Default_avatar

hey everyone..

the name’s stephie 22 f toronto

going all by myself.. lol

ooooh exciting. ill be in london june 22nd

anyone care to chat before we leave..? compare packing items and such?

email me: stephanie_teotico@hotmail.com

will you guys be bringing scruffy clothes or decent clothes.. after all this is a budget tour. lol

cant wait to meet you all..

tc

stephie

• 4 Jun 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

good luck with the rest of your assessments flick!! and hi emma. after the tour mcmuff and i are going to the greek islands for a week and then she goes homes, and i go back to rome, to meet my family and go down to sicily

hey stephie, do u have msn??

• 4 Jun 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

hey stephie
    ive added you to msn my emails the im_a_monkey_wit_underpantz…etcetc lol i didnt really look at what i packed it was kinda chucks clothes in and yer but i did pack a nice dress for wen we go to the moulin rouge…and Danni dont worry i will look decent for the duration of the tour i glanced at the clothes before chucking them in lol

x

• 4 Jun 2008 Felicity said

Default_avatar

thanks guys, Em and i have officially booked in for the moulin rouge, after the tour we spend a few days in england were i think were doing a beatles tour of London (love em!) and a monopoly pub crawl…..seriously if anyone is in london on the 29th you should come, we visit a pub in every street of the monopoly game like old kent road, mayfair…AND were taking a monopoly board for bar tenders to sign….not that we drink alot…………………………………lol anyways is everyone excited?! as for clothes i have not even thought about it i mean sure a dress but the rest of the time?! who knows my backpack is so small and im planning on shopping..yea im a typical girl Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Jun 2008 Felicity said

Default_avatar

ooo that was a mistake thats supposed to be July the 19th not July 29th….woah im tired its 9:30 and im still at uni Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 4 Jun 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

OMFG FLICK BEST IDEA EVER!! i get there the 19th can i join?!?! where the hell did you get that idea from?

x

• 4 Jun 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

That sounds awesome!!!!! too bad i fly in on the morning on the 20th Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> but now kirst will have something to do on the night without me Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

ok with the cloths thing, im taking a mixture.
    for night time, ive got a couple of dresses, black 3/4 and jeans (i practically live in jeans) with a few going out tops, plus taking some shorts, 3/4 jeans, and skirts for during the day, with basic singlets, t-shirts (cotton, easy wash, quick dry) – im not what u would call fashionable, but at the same time i dont like to look like a scrag! (although who know what ill end up looking like at the end of the tour

• 4 Jun 2008 stephie said

Default_avatar

hey guys..

i do have msn..

u can add my email,

stephanie_teotico@hotmail.com

aww.. you guys seem to be so organized.. lol i havent even started anything. ahhaha im so slow.

i just finally booked my tour like a week ago.

same here, im just packing easy to wear and match things… and a few sweaters. but, i’m sure packing will take me forever. lol i’d hate to leave anything at home.

so all of you are practically from australia? exciting! hahhaha i’d love to go there!

are you guys planning to do all the optionals?

• 5 Jun 2008 Emma said

Default_avatar

Hi

Not sure what optionals i am going to do yet, still waiting on my contiki pack to have a look at what there it.
    As for clothe i am taking mainly causual comfy clothes with a few good stuff.
    I also have msn if u want to chat it is jumpingpenguin579@hotmail.com

• 5 Jun 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

hey guys whos gunna be in london on 19th June? email me and let me know

im_a_monkey_wit_underpantz_on_my_head_wit_temporary_memory_loss@hotmail.com

:-)
    x

• 5 Jun 2008 Felicity said

Default_avatar

guys its the 19th of JULY not june Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> but they run weekly so maybe if you guys cant make the July one you could still get on one! i always have the craziest ideas lol so stay tuned……..now im gunna be under pressure all tour! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.