Community_discussions_small  

Comment

June 23rd to 17th July - 2008

5 Feb 2008 Ken - Euro Escapade said

Default_avatar
Hi there, Anyway going to be on this tour? Me and a friend are going on these dates. 23 year old Male's from Sydney!
  • 12 Jun 2008 stephie said

Default_avatar

hahahah great sounds like a plan ladies!

im getting excited.. you guys sound like my kidn of people.. crazy Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

just kidding.. anyhow.. im getting to london 22nd morning at 10:45 so by the time i check in i should be free by around 1ish?

care to site see with me??

we should schedule a meeting tme Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 12 Jun 2008 Felicity said

Default_avatar

definetly sounds like a plan i will let you know what our plans are and we are on….like donkey kong
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Jun 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

stephie i booked u in with the rest of us for moulin rouge sweetie!! :-)

i cant just imagine randomly seeing someone covered in bubble wrap at the moulin rouge now THAT is elegant attire!! lol and gives a whole new meaning to ‘popping’ someones bubbles haha they arent bubbles but u kno wot i mean…we’ll def go site seeing/pub seeing with you!! if thats ok with u danni bananni

CYA ALL SOON!!!

xx

• 13 Jun 2008 stephie said

Default_avatar

greaaat!!!

thanks mcmuff-in! ahahah Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

should be fun.. gahhh! im gonna watch the moovie before i leave.. ahahaaha

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

vous les vous coucher avec moi?

*dont mind the spelling. lol

• 13 Jun 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

lol i dont have that movie :’( im so excited i leave next wednesday!! :-) had a big pissup last nyt with mates…danni where did u end up!?

love kisses and dirty dishes
    xxxxxxx

• 13 Jun 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

yeah stephie totally in some site seeing.

haha,ummmmm yeahh…..downstairs outside, with the guy with the blue shirt that we met playing darts Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> didnt get home til 2am then spent 2 hours on the phone to “friend” who also happens to be going to Europe at the same time

extremely hung over this morning, and still feeling veryyyyyyyyy seedy. btw there are some awesome drunk pics of u, lol

• 14 Jun 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

i just saw buckets pictures….oh em gee we ended up lying on a road taking pictures it was uber comfy too hahaha and yer long story short me rob n erin ended up together in my bed hahaha if my bed were a person it wuld think im such a * haha

xx

• 15 Jun 2008 stephie said

Default_avatar

sounds great! okay so ill meet you guys at the royal national on sunday.. but you guys might be out and about by the time i get there.. :S

ahhaha crapo!

• 15 Jun 2008 Kirstie said

Kirstie

haha! CRAPO…is that like italian for crap? haha el crapo! i want that on a t-shirt! haha im taking my mobile so you could call that? 0413392149…so jsut ring wen u get to the royal national n yer :-)

IM SO EXCITED!! everyone at work knows not to ask me n e thing cuz im leaving wednesday HAHAHA!

xx

• 16 Jun 2008 Danni said

Default_avatar

ummmm no, that is not italian, lol

i’ll be with kirstie so you can get us both on that number.

most ppl will be flying out within the next day or 2, so i just want to wish everyone a safe and smooth flight and cant wait to meet u all in London Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Jun 2008 stephie said

Default_avatar

woow that is a weird number.. ok..sounds good.. any area codes or anything??

• 17 Jun 2008 stephie said

Default_avatar

oh yah and safe flights and lots of fun to everyone.. p.s. packing sucks. i’m cutting so much clothes out, 40 pounds is nothing..

oh how many sleeping clothes are you bringing?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.