Community_discussions_small  

Question

LONDON,PARIS,AMSTERDAM..MARCH 4TH 2011 ANYONE??

11 Jan 2011 Explorer1227070 asked

Default_avatar
anyone ??? whos traveling im traveling alone...would like to know whos going..
  • 11 Jan 2011 MichelleCroteau said

MichelleCroteau

I’ll be in London and Paris with you but I’ll be going to Rome instead of Amsterdam. I will be there with 3 other people too. Are you traveling alone?

• 11 Jan 2011 Explorer1227070 said

Default_avatar

yes Im traveling alone…and havent booked yet i cant choose between amsterdam or rome…i have to make my choice as max tomoroow morning..

• 11 Jan 2011 Explorer1227070 said

Default_avatar

So is the same trip?? london paris + amsterdam and london paris and rome?? i didnt know that i just wanted to know if someone else was going so i gess see u there¡¡¡ maybe as many people have decided rome.. i can choose that..

MichelleCroteau

Well I think both options are great but I decided on Rome because everyone I’ve spoken to said Italy is amazing. My friends and I ate planning a day trip to Naples and Pompeii. If it helps you decide my friends and I are all 22 or 23 and it’s our first time traveling. We’re from Atlanta, GA and really looking forward to meeting new people.

MichelleCroteau

Everyone on the London and Paris portion is the same and the extension will branch off after Paris.

• 12 Jan 2011 Explorer1227070 said

Default_avatar

ok it sounds great.. well im from mexico and is my first time too..guess have to make my choice….. and nice to meet you jeje im 25 …at night ill know where ill go…jeje the thing is that im planning to stay a few more days to visit germany by myself so lets see whats the best option…. anyway will see u there..i was worry about how many people were going guess will be a nice trip… cant wait..

• 16 Jan 2011 blondie11 said

blondie11

I just booked this trip a few minutes ago!!

My name is Sarah, I’m 24, from Ottawa, Canada, and travelling alone.

I’d love to connect with some of you before the trip. Please send me a private message and we’ll hook up on facebook or something! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion