Community_discussions_small  

Question

Sleeping Info for Concept Tours?

28 Feb 2010 brightside asked

Default_avatar
Hi There... i'm doing the concept European Experience tour in June/July and was wondering about the sleeping arrangements and the kinds of things i should bring... do i need to bring a sleeping bag? Do the night stopovers provide bed linen, pillows etc? Any information and past experiences would be hugely appreciated as its going to have drastic implications on my packing etc =(... thanks in advanced =D

Callum (European Experience 21 of June- 10 of July)
  • 1 Mar 2010 Explorer1123323 said

Default_avatar

HI Callum

I did the European Highlight concept tour last June. With regards to the sleeping arrangments, you get a sheet and a pillow and you have to bring a sleeping bag. The best thing is to buy a sleeping from the contiki basement in London so then you don’t have to bring all the way from your home and it will save on the packing. Also I reccommend a travel pillow cause you are going to need it for the bus Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hope this helps!!!

• 1 Mar 2010 brightside said

Default_avatar

oh okay… thanks heaps =D… do you remember how much it cost? was it large and cumbersome? Its just that i have medium sized luggage and was hoping it’d be enough =P

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.