Community_discussions_small  

Question

short or long trip?(got 1 month)

27 Jul 2008 AlleyMatty asked

Default_avatar
Planning on going to europe next june/july holidays with uni.

I have 1 month approx to be in europe/os and a large enough budget to handle staying bymyself.

I want to see the main countries in europe like france, switzerland, praque etc.

But would it be worth going on a 14-16 day tour and then spending my extra days in areas i enjoyed or tours don't visit?

Also how is the euro rail system in regards to being user friendly?
  • 2 Aug 2008 Explorer1102532 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    ndly?

Hi AlleyMatty
    Its a great idea you will definitely enjoy this trip. You must plan 7 days for Switzerland its a world most beautiful place. I think 20 days are enough for all these places. Hope my suggestion will help you. Have a nice trip!!!

Travel

• 13 Nov 2008 Bliss Madonna said

Bliss Madonna

well the winter wanderer trip is 24 days long (the tour that i did) and it seemed the perfect amount. i too only had 1 month to travel europe and by doing this trip, i got to see all the main attractions that i wanted to see, plus many many more. would def recommend it!!

• 14 Nov 2008 Gilly said

Default_avatar

I was away for a month in total too and did the 21 day camping tour. I’d recommend this cos you can see more places for the same money as some cabin tours and still have heaps of fun (if not more – OK I’m biased!) This will give you three weeks for the tour and a week total either side to see parts of the UK and afterward you will definitely know what you like when it comes to being a tourist.

• 14 Nov 2008 Gilly said

Default_avatar

and I’ve gotta agree with Explorer1102532 about Switzerland – it really is one of the highlights!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.