20 Jun 2007 mandy said

Default_avatar
Hi there!

Anyone going on this tour?
Love to say hello beforehand.
I am from Perth, Australia, 29, female
  • 21 Jun 2007 spaded262 said

Default_avatar

Hi! I am a 27 m from Texas and have been on Contiki before. Looking to book this trip. Write me when you can. spaded262@yahoo.com

• 27 Jun 2007 mandy said

Default_avatar

HEY THERE

SENT YOU AN EMAIL TO YOUR ADDRESS.
    HOPE YOU BOOK THIS ONE! LOOKS LIKE FUN!

• 12 Jul 2007 Stayce said

Default_avatar

Hi there,

I’ll be going on this tour too. I’m 28 from San Francisco.

• 18 Jul 2007 mandy said

Default_avatar

HI STAYCE

ITS AROUND 16 WEEKS TIL WE GO! NOT THAT I AM COUNTING!

HAVE YOU BEEN ON CONTIKI BEFORE?

• 2 Aug 2007 Stayce said

Default_avatar

Hi Mandy,

Never been on Contiki before but I’m looking forward to it!

stacey
    staynyoung@gmail.com

• 11 Aug 2007 mandy said

Default_avatar

11.5 WEEKS GUYS!! I AM TAKING A BACKPACK THIS TOURWHAT LUGGAGE IS ANYONE ELSE TAKING? I FOUND AFTER MY LAST TOUR IN USA LAST YEAR THAT MY SUITCASE GOT TRASHED/BROKEN REALLY QUICKLYTHROUGH THE AIRPORTSNOT CONITKI!!
    HAD A BALL LAST YEAR AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO TRAVELLING SOLO THIS YEAR!

• 17 Aug 2007 Haylz&Eddie said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!
    We’re Haylee and Eddie both 21 from Auckland, New Zealand. We both haven’t been on a contiki before so we are really excited YAY! Just wanted to post a note to start chatting to people on the tour! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Aug 2007 mandy said

Default_avatar

HI HAYLZ AND EDDIE!

GOOD TO SEE THERE IS A GROWING CONTINGENT OF US SOUTH OR THE EQUATOR. ARE YOU TRAVELLING JUST ON THE TOUR OR ELSEWHERE BEFORE/AFTER? I AM SPENDING A WEEK IN LONDON BEFORE THE TOUR.
    LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!

• 19 Aug 2007 Haylz&Eddie said

Default_avatar

Hi Mandy!
    We are arriving in London on Saturday 3rd of Nov, Eddies sister lives in London so we will be staying with her before and after the tour. We are thinking about going down to Barcelona a couple of days after the tour but its not set in stone yet! Are you going anywhere else after the tour? Looking forward to meeting you too!

• 7 Sep 2007 Lana said

Default_avatar

My boyfriend and I are going on this tour too! We’re pretty excited, only 58 more days! We were on the London, Paris Amsterdam tour last year and had so much fun we decided to go back for longer this time! We’re from Canada and will be staying in Paris and London for five days after the tour. Does anyone have any info on the optional excursions? I read that there was white water rafting in Austra but don’t think this would happen in the winter?

• 13 Sep 2007 Haylz&Eddie said

Default_avatar

Hi Lana Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m not sure about the optional excursions yet, I think we will get more info on that when the contiki documents arrive which should be soon (I hope!!). Yay glad to hear you enjoyed your last contiki! It’s not long now we are so excited! Did you do a winter tour last year?

• 14 Sep 2007 Lana said

Default_avatar

Hey Haylee, we did a tour in August last time, so it was VERY busy and HOT. We’re hoping that things won’t be quite as busy this time and that the weather will be comfortable. I live in Canada so I can deal with the cold! What are you looking forward to the most? Have you ever been to Europe before?

• 20 Sep 2007 ReeceAUS said

Default_avatar

about to book this trip, ill be leaving brisbane on the 1st nov. might go checkout the nightlife saturday night in london Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 20 Sep 2007 ReeceAUS said

Default_avatar

just paid for my entire trip. my msn is fowl_mullet@hotmail.com if anyone wants to add me.

what time do you arrive on saturday ? my flight is 5:30

• 20 Sep 2007 patricia said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! I’ll be on this trip as well. I’m arriving from Sydney on the 30th of October and staying on for about another 2 weeks after the tour. Can’t wait to meet you all! x

• 21 Sep 2007 Lana said

Default_avatar

I hope everyone is up for some late nights of partying! Amsterdam should be a great place to kick it all off. Anyone been to the coffeeshops before? I couldn’t stay out of them last time.

• 21 Sep 2007 mandy said

Default_avatar

YAY A GOOD AUSSIE CONTINGENCY GOING! AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI, OI ,OI!!! HEHEHEHE
    5 WEEKS BEFORE I FLY OUT AND 6 WEEKS TIL THE TOUR STARTS! I AM SOOOO EXCITED! LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Sep 2007 ReeceAUS said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lana:
    I hope everyone is up for some late nights of partying! Amsterdam should be a great place to kick it all off. Anyone been to the coffeeshops before? I couldn’t stay out of them last time.

now cmon, isnt that what half the reason of going on tour is all about Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> my party starts as soon as i board the plane.

• 23 Sep 2007 ReeceAUS said

Default_avatar

who here is staying at the royal nation before the tour starts ?

• 25 Sep 2007 Lana said

Default_avatar

I know it should be a given! However the last tour I was on there weren’t many drinkers/partyers. Our tour group NEVER drank together in the 10 days we were together. I had to check!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion