Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London to Atherns plus Greek Island Hopper 18th July 2010

18 Oct 2009 Kristy said

Kristy
Any one else planning on doing this tour?

I am a solo traveller
  • 26 Oct 2009 Melissa said

Melissa

hey hows it goin ???
    im thinkin about doin this tour but not too sure, i done the European Encounter this yr in september but it didnt go to Barcelona and greece, and i really wanna go there so im seriously thinkin about it,

• 26 Oct 2009 Kristy said

Kristy

i hope you do… everyone seems to be going with the 1st july but i can’t get the time off work then…

i’m all booked, it’s very exciting, i’ve never been overseas before.

i’m 25 and from tasmania

• 17 Nov 2009 Lisa11 said

Default_avatar

Hi Kristy, I’m booked for the London to Athens plus Greek Island Hopping – leaving 18th July, I am also travelling solo (it’s my first time overseas – bit scary)!!!

• 17 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Kristy

WHOOHOO Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i was thinking i was going to be the only one lol

where do you live? I’m from Hobart, not looking forward to the flying part. I worked out that I’ll be on a plane for over 50hrs

• 19 Nov 2009 Lisa11 said

Default_avatar

Haha… I’m sure there will be more to join us! I’m from Melbourne. Haven’t really thought too much about flying, I’m just SOOO excited about the trip!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Kristy

yeah, i’m so excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i hope it comes around really quickly.

i’ve booked all my flights. i leave on the 16th July, i’m doing a tour in ireland straight after this one Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

when are you heading over?

• 22 Nov 2009 Lisa11 said

Default_avatar

I’m leaving home on the 16th too- haha! Ohh, you’re going to Ireland?? That’s awesome, I’d love to go there.

• 22 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Kristy

kewl, we might be on the same flight. i am fly about 3ish with Malaysian Airlines…

Yeah, heading to Ireland. I’ve always wanted to go there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Jan 2010 Jared said

Jared

My mate and I are booking this up tomorrow hopefully. we will be in London from the 10th of July untill the tour. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Kristy

great, more ppl Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

where are you guys from? i’m from hobart…

• 15 Jan 2010 Nelson said

Nelson

Hey,

Like Jared said we are also going to be jumping on this trip and cant wait to get over there!

We are both from Brisbane.

It’s good to see a few others are already booking this trip and are as excited as us! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Jan 2010 Jared said

Jared

Nels Mate, got on the forum too,nice work haha. managed to book all the flights and the tour all done. loving it. So how many people do we have so far on this? im just checkin up all the extras we can do while were there. looking very good Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->.

• 16 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Kristy

not too many ppl so far but it’ll sure fill up but the time we go Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

very excited that other ppl are starting to appear on the forum, it’ll be good to know some ppl before i get there cause i’ll be travelling solo…

the option extras on this tour look awesome, there’s so much to do Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

u guys been on a contiki tour before?

• 16 Jan 2010 Jared said

Jared

my first contiki! so ill be curious how long i can last considering we will be in london from the 10th before we hop on the tour. what about you? you’ll be looking forward to ireland as we fly home haha.

• 17 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Kristy

first contiki tour, actually first time overseas, so looking forward to not working for 2 months Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

it’s definately going to be a full on cple months but going to have an absolute ball Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> looking forward to the greek island the most.

i don’t fly in until the 17th. so won’t have much time in london but after ireland, i’m back in london for a few days.

• 17 Jan 2010 Nelson said

Nelson

This is also my first contiki and I am so excited now that it is all booked! I have travelled europe before, but last time I stayed in hostels and travelled via eurail. So this will be a totally different experience because last time it was just me and 2 mates, but this time it will be with a massive group of people. Im pretty sure a lot of people will be travelling solo on this, but it wont take long until everyone knows each other and we can explore the sites together! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Kristy

that’s the great thing about contiki, you’ll always have something to do with someone, great way to meet ppl Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Jan 2010 Nelson said

Nelson

It will also be interesting to see how many people on the London to Athens tour also do the Greek Island Hopping. We will get to meet a whole new bunch of people who are only doing the Greek Islands while also knowing all the people from the first part of the trip.

• 18 Jan 2010 Kristy said

Kristy

yeah, i reckon that’ll be a good thing, after 3 weeks together, we may get a bunch of new faces Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Jan 2010 Lisa11 said

Default_avatar

Great to see more people have booked this trip!! Is everyone planning to do ALL of the Optional Activities?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.