Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Euro Discovery 25th April - 6th May

26 Jan 2009 C8LYN said

C8LYN
My name is Caitlyn. I'm 20. My friend and I are going on the ED from Anzac Day to the 6th of May.

Post here if you're on the same tour.
  • 6 Mar 2009 C8LYN said

C8LYN

Well my trip is all paid for now. I really hope there will be enough people.
    I don’t wanna see that money back in my account!

• 9 Mar 2009 John said

John

Hey, just curious if you got your dates right becasue I don’t see a April 25th departure. Reason why im asking is my tour also ends on May 6th but it starts April 23rd. So to me it sounds to me we are on the same tour.

• 9 Mar 2009 C8LYN said

C8LYN

I’ve got the dates sitting right in front of me in the contiki book. 25th of April to the 6th of May. 12 days. For some reason I can’t look at the dates here on the web right now.. but if you say you’re starting on the 23rd, that would mean you’re doing a 14 day tour so that doesn’t make sense..

• 9 Mar 2009 John said

John

ok just checking, maybe its differnt for australians.

• 9 Mar 2009 C8LYN said

C8LYN

i hope you are on the same tour… I don’t want it to be cancelled!
    I’m just waiting for that dreaded phone call telling me that it’s not on any more. Then the sh*t will really hit the fan.

• 3 Apr 2009 John said

John

so i was reading some other post and have been seeing other austrailians saying their tours are 12 days, and for us north americans they are marked as 14(they count the overnight flight as a day and the day in london as the other). i leave london on the 25th for amsterdam so i am pretty sure we are on the same tour. i got my package on wednesday Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> so it’s not cancelled!

• 5 Apr 2009 C8LYN said

C8LYN

That’s the one! awesome. Yeah I went to see my travel agent the other day and he has mine and my friend’s documents, but he’s writing up an itinerary for me so I’ll have them soon.
    2 weeks!! see you there!

• 13 Apr 2009 Jasmine said

Jasmine

Hi guys! I just booked my trip leaving Canada on the 23rd and starting the Euro Discovery tour on the 25th until the 6th. I’m super excited!!! Can’t wait to meet everyone Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 13 Apr 2009 John said

John

where are you flying out of? I’ll be leaving Toronto on the 23rd, yay for night flights….

• 14 Apr 2009 Jasmine said

Jasmine

Me too! I’m on the 820pm flight with British Airways. Who are you flying with?

• 14 Apr 2009 John said

John

i’m on the 7pm with british airways

• 15 Apr 2009 C8LYN said

C8LYN

I’m heading over on the 20th to spend a few days in London first. See you guys there!

• 17 Apr 2009 Jasmine said

Jasmine

I’m arriving on the am of April 24th and staying at the Beford. I hear that the spot to meet everyone is at the Royal International. Hope to see you all there!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion