Community_discussions_small  

Comment

europian experience tour depart june 4 2007

12 Dec 2006 emmz:) said

Default_avatar
hey!
im goin on the europian experience solo departing june 4 2007 anyone booked for that tour? i have also added the mykonos resort to the end of my tour anyone goin on that aswell...? ~EMMA~
  • 18 Dec 2006 Cassie C said

Default_avatar

Hi Emma,

I am planning on doing the European Experience 4 June as well! I haven’t booked yet but I’m pretty sure. I was going to go to the Greek Islands but am still deciding.

• 7 Jan 2007 *Adam* said

Default_avatar

hay,

Me 3. I’m also doing the Greek islands afterwards but haven’t booked yet. Still deciding weather to do a contiki, busabout or what. My travel agent suggested I jump off the tour at Amsterdam and head straight to the islands and avoid the final day of traveling back to London.

• 11 Jan 2007 alan ferguson said

Default_avatar

hey all. heading on the june 4th trip booked and ready to go. coming form newzealand. amping for the trip hope to c u all there and have a sick time. this is my first contiki so dont know whats going to happen so should be a blast. hope to read some more messages on here from the ppl going on the trip catch up. surfs up guys yeah

• 12 Jan 2007 *emmz* said

Default_avatar

Hey im diffently goin on the june 4 trip and booked it and cant wait! but ive decided to not do the greek islands anymore so i can just save for contiki but should still b heaps of fun, r yous all goin solo?
    –EMMA

• 12 Jan 2007 alan ferguson said

Default_avatar

hey there nope going to to europe with my gf c both our families and that then going to my uncles hoouses or somthing in bulgaria so sounds out of it.
    im going on this contiki to meet some ppl on the same buzz im on and have a mean time and make some mean friends. done a bit of traveling but nothing lke this so shold be an eye opener. where u all from? anything i should know bout these contikis if anyone has been on one?or better to go and just find out hahaha?

• 12 Jan 2007 alan ferguson said

Default_avatar

proble be crashing at that contiki hotel a night before or so. should be mean might c some of you there and have a few brews. peace hopefully here from some more ppl going on it soon peace out all

• 17 Jan 2007 Lozzz said

Default_avatar

Hi guys! just booked, goin solo, from Melbourne. Be in London four days early, anyone else?

• 20 Jan 2007 *emmz* said

Default_avatar

Hey
    im comin from melb 2, but will get there only a day before also goin solo…should meet up for drinks the night before contiki?
    Emma

• 21 Jan 2007 Jess J said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,

I am also booked for the june 4th trip, cant wait. Also coming from melbourne, Arrive in london on the 2nd and staying at the contiki hotel for a few nights. Me and my best mate are going and definately keen for a drink or two before hand.

Jess

• 21 Jan 2007 *emmz* said

Default_avatar

drinks it is! i arrive in london on june the 3rd and stayin at the contiki hotel too…still a few months away but cant wait!
    –emma

• 22 Jan 2007 Sara22 said

Default_avatar

Hey All,
    i’m going on the 4th June europian experience also. Arrive into London 29th May, would love to catch up for drinks before!!!

Anyone else from Perth??

• 23 Jan 2007 *Adam* said

Default_avatar

hello hello,
    I arrive in London on the 1st and staying at the Royal Nation Hotel (probably like most of you)..also traveling solo. hopefully I can meet some of you before the 4th and go for a drink or 2.

• 23 Jan 2007 Jake434 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, lots of people writing now! Can’t wait for the date to become single figures.. :P
    131 days until the tour starts! ...just at a rough guess- i’m not counting or anything. promise…

• 18 Feb 2007 Red Rock said

Default_avatar

Hey all, i’m booked on this trip too. Can’t wait! Just wondering if anyone else is planning on staying a few nights that the Generator hostel in London after the tour? And is anyone else planning on going down to Spain for the running of the bulls?

• 20 Feb 2007 Red Rock said

Default_avatar

Hey, has anyone else noticed that the june 4th departure date for european exprience is not “not available.” Does that mean that its full up or not going?

• 20 Feb 2007 Red Rock said

Default_avatar

lol, oh yeah. duh.. =P

• 9 Mar 2007 *Adam* said

Default_avatar

85 days… Geeeeze that’s a while!

• 11 Mar 2007 crystal_m said

Default_avatar

i prefer to say 3 months rather than 85 days, makes it seem like less time :P lol

• 8 Apr 2007 Cassie C said

Default_avatar

Hi all, I’m definitly not complaining but have you noticed that everyone who has written at the moment are aussies?! We all love a party.I will be in London from June 01 visitng a few friends then will be the the Royal National Sunday June 03. Look fwd to catching up for a beer!

• 15 Apr 2007 Red Rock said

Default_avatar

Picked up all of my Contiki stuff and plane ticket yesterday! ARGGHHH! So exciting, only 49 more days. See you all soon. – Tanya =P

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.