Community_discussions_small  

Comment

September travellers..

18 Feb 2007 Ang25 said

Default_avatar
hi, many people going in september to travel europe? anyone going to travel around after their tour at all?
iv got 18 days contiki then a 3 weeks travel after it, my friend just bailed on me last month so i had to change everything around! big hassle but finally all sorted
Road to Athens plus Mykonos
September 11th to September 25th 2007
  • 19 Feb 2007 Wowbagger said

Wowbagger

I’m traveling by myself then, spending September in Spain, France, U.K., and Ireland. Hitting a couple Rugby World Cup matches during that time. Then I head to Munich for Oktoberfest for the first week of October.

• 19 Feb 2007 Ang25 said

Default_avatar

oh im shattered thats one thing i will miss out on oktoberfest bkoz our tour finishes just when its ending!

• 20 Feb 2007 atc_chic said

Default_avatar

Hey there travel buddy! I’m glad to see I’m not the only one on the trip that has posted some messages. If you look closely into our days on the trip, we should be in Munich for Octoberfest the night before and the first day of the fest. So we should still be able to experience it!

• 20 Feb 2007 Ang25 said

Default_avatar

oh awesome i completly forgot that we went to munich for a night & ur right we have got free time on that day so we should definatly be able to experience oktoberfest! fantastic!!

• 20 Feb 2007 atc_chic said

Default_avatar

Happy to know that I made your day! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 20 Feb 2007 Jess@Sydney said

Default_avatar

I’ll be in Mykonos from the 28th Sept to 3rd Oct, then 3rd Oct to 7th in Santorini
    x

• 25 Feb 2007 Ang25 said

Default_avatar

i think it seems most people are going in june/july. or im just a real earlybird trying to do my stuff super early! along with the few others who posted.

• 25 Feb 2007 Wella said

Default_avatar

I am also going in September/October, not sure what tour yet as I have to wait to see if I got onto the European Whirl (departing Sept 24) like I hope, if not I will be choosing another trip for around the same time though.

• 26 Feb 2007 Jocie said

Default_avatar

hey guys.
    Just wondering if anyone knows what the islands are like in early september?? i know they die down a little bit and then they all close down for the season, but does anyone know when they start to close down?? will the islands still be rockin in september, as they are in say june/july???
    thanks

• 20 Mar 2007 Ang25 said

Default_avatar

Any more september travellers yet? iv had to change my tour dates and iv yet to see any tour buddys on the forum, still got plenty of time though i guess!

• 20 Mar 2007 jojo7510 said

Default_avatar

hey all,

i’ll be in london on the 6th Sep and then doing the London + Paris + Rome tour from 8th to the 17th sep then heading back to Paris as my mate is getting married on the 22nd.

• 22 Mar 2007 bigtez said

Default_avatar

i’m doing the european discovery with my girl that departs on the 2nd of September

• 22 Mar 2007 smithyana said

Default_avatar

I’m booked on the European Contrasts September 5 departure. Also staying in London for 1 week before departure date, and travelling around the UK & Ireland for 3 weeks afterwards. Can’t wait!!

• 14 Jun 2007 Nadia said

Default_avatar

Starting to get EXCITED now Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

My friend & I are booked on the Euro Impressions Tour deptarting London Sept 6th…

After the tour we are travelling solo thru ITALy & GREECE then stopping 2 nyts in DUBAI..

Is anybody else doing the Sept 6th Euro Impressions Tour????

Cool<!--graemlin::cool:--> Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 21 Jun 2007 Andrew said

Default_avatar

I’m going Simply Italy August 28-September 9 but I’m staying in Rome until the 14th on my own, so I have some flexibility to do whatever I want!

29,m,USA (California)

• 21 Jun 2007 MisT said

Default_avatar

I’m going on the European Contrasts tour Sept 19 to Oct 17. Can’t wait. It’s going to be awesome.
    After tour I will have an extra 6 nights in London before returning home for work. Boo!
    T

• 22 Jun 2007 Jody said

Default_avatar

I’ll be doing the european whirl departing 13th sept.

Matthew, i’ll also be hanging around UK indifinitely afterwards to get a job etc. Have you got a job / accomm set up yet?

You (or anyone else) can email me at jjooddyy@hotmail.com if you like. Would be good to chat to someone in the same boat!

• 23 Jun 2007 leo_the_lion said

Default_avatar

I’ll be getting to London early September then doing the 5th September Euro Whirl.

Staying another 3 weeks to get to places I missed on the tour like Spain. Then on to Oktoberfest to catch up with the footy club for our end of season trip.

• 23 Jun 2007 Amber said

Default_avatar

I will also be traveling solo around Italy for 2 weeks Sept 15-29th. The first week I will be in Tuscany but the second week I am doing the Italy Espresso tour (Rome, Florence, and Venice). I am really excited about the trip. Let me know if anyone will be there during that time.

• 23 Jun 2007 nibbs said

Default_avatar

my tour ends on september 6. i’m hoping that someone on my tour will be looking at travelling up to scotland or something. yeah, so i’m playing that by air at the moment. i guess if i can find someone else to do it with, that’d be just as cool

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.