Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.


Australians Entering the UK

1 Mar 2008 Kathryn said

Hi everyone<BR><BR>Just wondering if those Australians who have been to the UK can help me. I just read on a website (i don't know how recent/old it is) that to enter the UK as a visitor you need documents such as:<BR>- letter from employer saying they grant your leave, and when they expect you back etc.<BR>- letter from your uni saying what your are studying and when they expect you back etc.<BR>- bank statement<BR><BR>I did actually click on 'visitor'.... I thought all this stuff was only required if you were entering on a working visa. Did any of you guys have these forms, if not, was it a problem? Is it necessary to get all this stuff?<BR><BR>thanks heaps<BR>Kathryn
  • Read the responses 0 responses so far

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions

Related Discussions

Discussions Details

This comment was posted about almost 10 years ago.

1 person is following this discussion.

  • Default_avatar



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.