Community_discussions_small  

Question

Joined Tours??

30 Dec 2009 jenza475 asked

jenza475
I'm doing the London to Athens + Greek Island Hopping this summer. From what I've read these are two separate Contiki trips (which can be done individually), but joined back to back.
Are all the people that I meet on the London to Athens portion going to be doing GIH as well? Or do some people come for only the first half and then there are some new people for the stay in Greece? If this is the case, does the TM stay the same for both portions of the trip? I'm just curious as to how this all works out.
Thanks!
  • 30 Dec 2009 Stacey88 said

Default_avatar

from what i understand, its two separate tours, the london to athens is concept style and the greek island hopping is timeout style and there will most likely be a mix of people who are either ending their trip in rome or athens and others that are continuing on the greek island hopping part.
    i also think the TM is different as well.

which date are you going? im doing this one on the 28th of may

• 30 Dec 2009 cdm115 said

cdm115

I’m not positive, but I’m pretty sure Stacey is right about that.

• 30 Dec 2009 jenza475 said

jenza475

Thanks guys!
    I’m booked for the July 6th tour (when I leave Canada) but I’m pretty sure the tour starts in London on the 7th.

Enjoy your trip!!!

• 1 Jan 2010 Mel said

Mel

i did this tour last summer the tour london to athens a few people will leave in rome and a few will continue with the greek islands bu majority will stop in athens although pretty sure heaps on my tour did the greek islands by themselve or with friends from the tour

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion