Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Great Britain & Ireland--18 days--September 1-18

21 May 2010 Ida Funkhouser said

Default_avatar
Hey! Wanted to see who is going on this tour. It's been sort of confusing seeing if there is anyone doing this particular one, since a new group will meet up with us in Scotland, leave, then another group meet up with us in Ireland.

I'm from Los Angeles and this will be my third Contiki!
  • 25 May 2010 Ireland Septeber 2010!! said

Default_avatar

I’m not sure when you will be in Ireland, but I’m leaving Canada on September 3 and Returning on September 11th.

Hope we’ll see you there!

• 18 Jun 2010 Explorer1190704 said

Default_avatar

I haven’t found anyone else doing this one either, but my friend and I just booked this one also. Haven’t seen anyone on here on in the fb page going on this particular date

• 19 Jun 2010 Ida Funkhouser said

Default_avatar

Yeah, it’s hard to find others going on the same trip sometimes. I think some people just don’t know about these message boards. Where are you and your friend from?

• 19 Jun 2010 Explorer1190704 said

Default_avatar

I’m from Canada and my friend is from England. Where are you coming from? It’s nice to have these boards though, cause at least when you show up, you will have a few people you can talk to right away besides the people you go with.

• 19 Jun 2010 Ida Funkhouser said

Default_avatar

I’ll be coming from Los Angeles. Lived here my whole life. Whereabout from Canada are you from? There are usually lots of Canadians on Contiki tours!

• 20 Jun 2010 Explorer1190704 said

Default_avatar

I’m from Alberta. Small town no one has heard of. No big cities like LA here. Where have you gone with Contiki before?

• 20 Jun 2010 Ida Funkhouser said

Default_avatar

I did Simply Italy in ‘06 and Greek Island Hopping in ‘07. Both times were amazing!

• 21 Jun 2010 Explorer1190704 said

Default_avatar

Sounds like fun!

• 30 Jul 2010 Explorer1190704 said

Default_avatar

Found a few more people in other forums who are just doing parts of the tour. This could get confusing

• 2 Aug 2010 Ida Funkhouser said

Default_avatar

Yup, I saw the other posts of people who are doing parts as well. Looks like we’ll all just get to know each other on the actual tour! Looking forward to it!

• 8 Aug 2010 Explorer1202449 said

Default_avatar

What small town in Alberta (Explorer1190704), I’m from Calgary and I just booked in on this tour

• 9 Aug 2010 Explorer1190704 said

Default_avatar

It’s just outside of Red Deer. Calgary is a cool place. That’s where I am flying out of!

• 19 Aug 2010 Explorer1190704 said

Default_avatar

When are you leaving from Calgary?

• 25 Aug 2010 Explorer1202449 said

Default_avatar

I fly on Sept 1 on American Airlines connecting through Dallas! I get into Heathrow around 1pm on the 2nd.

• 26 Aug 2010 Ida Funkhouser said

Default_avatar

I am also on American Airlines…L.A. to NY, then on to Heathrow. I am supposed to arrive at Heathrow at 11:35 am. I’m taking the tube to the Imperial Hotel.

• 14 Jul 2011 Explorer1229049 said

Default_avatar

oops

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion