Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Simply Italy August 28 - September 9, 2010

1 Feb 2010 Anthony said

Anthony
Anyone else booked for Simply Italy - August 28-September 9, 2010?? I just booked and am excited!
  • 16 Feb 2010 Sara said

Sara

Hey!

I just booked this as well – I cannot wait!

Have you been on Contiki before?

you can add me to facebook if you’d like – Sara McCullagh, just send me a message Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Feb 2010 Anthony said

Anthony

Awesome!

This will be my first Contiki experience and I am looking forward to it..

I see from your previous posts that you are from BC..I’m from Southern Ontario..nice to know another canuck will be there!

• 17 Feb 2010 Sara said

Sara

That’s great! Yup I’m a BC girl born and raised Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

The last Contiki trip I did was highly dominated by Ontario folks Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Are you just doing the tour, or will you be going anywhere afterwards?

Ciao!

• 18 Feb 2010 Anthony said

Anthony

I am just doing this tour. I only get 2 weeks vacation from work unfortunately, lol.. But I will be staying one additional night in Rome and departing on September 10. (I booked an additional night at Hotel Regent through Contiki). What are your plans?

• 18 Feb 2010 Sara said

Sara

That sounds great. I managed to get a month off from work – so after the tour I was thinking of spending an extra night in Rome as well and then heading to Great Britain and Ireland and doing that on my own.

I’m assuming you’re travelling by yourself?

• 18 Apr 2010 Danika said

Default_avatar

Hi my name is Danika,

I booked my trip last week and are very excited.
    Cant wait to meet every one. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Apr 2010 Anthony said

Anthony

Welcome Danika!

Now there is 3 of us confirmed. Where are you from? Is this your first Contiki trip? Are you going solo?

• 19 Apr 2010 Danika said

Default_avatar

Thanks,

From Australia. First Contiki and going solo how bout you?

• 22 Apr 2010 Anthony said

Anthony

First contiki also, going solo.. I am from Canada…do you have facebook? how old are you? Is this your first trip to Italy?

• 22 Apr 2010 Sara said

Sara

Hi Danika,

Nice to meet another travaler on this tour! I can’t wait to go, it’s coming up so soon!

Feel free to add me to facebook

Like Anthony I’m from Canada as well (but unlike Anthony I’m from the good side of Canada West Coast – BC ha ha ha) I’m also travelling solo and am 23 years old!

Excited to talk to you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Apr 2010 Danika said

Default_avatar

yeah it is coming up pretty quick im getting excited. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Im 20 yrs old, and have facebook but dnt go on it much but feel free to add me.Ill be in rome two days before our tour starts . when do use arrive?

• 24 Apr 2010 Sara said

Sara

What’s your last name so I can add you to facebook? Sara McCullagh is me Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I get into Rome on the 28th in the evening, so I’m going to check into the hotel and then wander around to find a nice cafe or pizzaria to have dinner before calling it a relatively early night – Unless you want to go out! I’d be all for that!

• 26 Apr 2010 Danika said

Default_avatar

Danika Hayman. That will be my 2nd night in rome so we can grab tea if u want then go from there, see how ur feeling. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Apr 2010 Sara said

Sara

That sounds like an awesome plan Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> see you then!

• 3 May 2010 Allison said

Allison

Hi guys, my name is Allison and I’ll be on the trip as well. I’m from California. Can’t wait to meet you all!

• 4 May 2010 Sara said

Sara

Hey Alison,

Great to meet you! Is this your first contiki? are you travelling solo?
    Feel free to add me to facebook – just send me a message Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

See you in LESS THAN 4 MONTHS!

• 9 May 2010 Danika said

Default_avatar

Hi Allison,

Great to meet you. How old are you? have you been on any contiki trips before?

• 9 May 2010 Bryant said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, my name is Bryant. I just registered for the Aug 28 Simply Italy. Although i’ve done my fair share of travelling, it’ll be my first time to Italy! Can’t wait to meet all of you!

• 11 May 2010 Anthony said

Anthony

Hey Allison/Bryant,

Welcome to both of you’s! How old are you both? Where are you from Bryant? Where have you travelled to on previous trips?

Do you use facebook or IM?

• 11 May 2010 Allison said

Allison

I’m 23 and yes, this is my first Contiki trip, and also traveling solo to Italy. I am on facebook if you want to contact me under Allison Holmgren. Message me when you friend me so I know its not a random person Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Talk to you soon!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.