Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern

6 Aug 2008 kylie2703 said

Default_avatar
I have recently looked at the itinerary and noticed there were a few changes ie going to Miami etc. Does anyone know when these changes come into affect?
  • 6 Aug 2008 WllwBeauty said

WllwBeauty

hey kylie

It looks like it comes into effect from the April 2009 dates.

• 6 Aug 2008 kylie2703 said

Default_avatar

cheers dude Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Aug 2008 WllwBeauty said

WllwBeauty

Ur welcome.

Do you know when you would like to go? My friend and I are hoping to do the April 2nd or 16th trip next year.

• 6 Aug 2008 kylie2703 said

Default_avatar

i’m booked in for Nov this year.

• 6 Aug 2008 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89

it’s more expensive as well. it’s like 900 bucks more. thank god i booked for the ny to la trip for feb 20 ’09

• 6 Aug 2008 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

Hey guys ,

Just called contiki and they said the Miami comes into effect on the tour after mine lol… Im on the LA-NY 24th Jan 09… So if your booked into the ones after mine you will be seeing Miami, and let me say how jealous i am that you guys get to go there lol.. Ah well Either way Contiki will show us all a good time..

XX Ky

• 7 Aug 2008 SthOzLad said

Default_avatar

Damn, Miami would have been awesome to see. Looks like its 2 days longer as well now. I checked a few of the other tours, looks like the Grand Northern is 1 day longer as well.

• 7 Aug 2008 PinaI said

PinaI
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ky1987:
    Hey guys ,

Just called contiki and they said the Miami comes into effect on the tour after mine lol… Im on the LA-NY 24th Jan 09… So if your booked into the ones after mine you will be seeing Miami, and let me say how jealous i am that you guys get to go there lol.. Ah well Either way Contiki will show us all a good time..

XX Ky

Meh, that’s the kind of thing that would be just my luck too! LOL!

• 7 Aug 2008 special_kas said

Default_avatar

Hi does anyone know when the different tour starts for the NY to LA tours. Im on the Feb 20 to March 15 tour, and ive already paid for all my flights and everything so it would be expensive to have to change the flights to 2 days later, so would they be able to change the tour when u have already paid. I would like to go to Miami but it looks way more expensive.

• 7 Aug 2008 Pervy said

Pervy

Hey special_kas, i’ve got the new brochure and the new tour that takes in Miami starts Oct 23. Plus it looks like thats the first tour to go from New York to LA after the Feb 20th tour.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion