Community_discussions_small  

Comment

LA - NY 29th July 2011

22 Nov 2010 MeganLeigh286 said

MeganLeigh286
Anyone booked this one yet?
I'm all booked, can't wait.
Is there a way to meet other people on the tour before we go? eg. a facebook group or forum?
  • 23 Nov 2010 MeganLeigh286 said

MeganLeigh286

I’ll make a facebook group to make it easier for everyone.
    Link is below.

http://www.facebook.com/home.p…roup_162653500439319

• 6 Dec 2010 Mattner said

Default_avatar

Hey!! I just paid my deposit for the 29th of July for the Grand northern last week. This is the reversed one isn’t it? So Start in LA. I’m pumped, I’ll join the facebook group Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Dec 2010 MeganLeigh286 said

MeganLeigh286
    quote:
    Originally posted by Mattner:
    Hey!! I just paid my deposit for the 29th of July for the Grand northern last week. This is the reversed one isn’t it? So Start in LA. I’m pumped, I’ll join the facebook group Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Great- there’s two of us now! haha

• 14 Jan 2011 Rodneyb said

Default_avatar

Hi there….

My finance and I are booked on the North by North East tour, so we will join up with you in Chicago.

We are getting very excited!!!!

• 5 Feb 2011 Ali NZ! said

Ali NZ!

Hey me and my partner are doing this tour aswell! we r from NZ!! cant wait this will be my third contiki!! soooo exciting!

• 5 Feb 2011 Ali NZ! said

Ali NZ!

I cant join the FB group though the link :( have u taken it down?

• 15 Mar 2011 Mogel said

Default_avatar

Hi, Ive just booked to do this tour. First contiki so pretty excited :)

• 20 Mar 2011 Miss Jane said

Miss Jane

Hey
    Just booked this tour at the Travel Show in London yesterday!
    Have done a few Contiki’s but LOVE the US so have to go again!
    Im originally from Oz but working over here at the moment…
    Will join the group
    :)

• 25 Mar 2011 Chris B said

Chris B

Hi, just booked the tour last week. Second Contiki trip and First time to North America. Request already sent to the facebook group. Be great to meet you all.

Cheers

• 28 Mar 2011 andrew said

Default_avatar

hi, i’ve just booked on the bit from Chicago to NY! this will be my second contiki. from sydney as well if anyone else is from here!

andrew

• 28 Mar 2011 Rodneyb said

Default_avatar

Hey Andrew, my finance and I are booked on the Chicago to Ny leg aswell, we are going to be in Chicago a day before joining the tour.

• 29 Mar 2011 andrew said

Default_avatar

Hi Rodney, i’m flying in the 8th August…think its the monday. just staying in the contiki hotel.

• 31 Mar 2011 Rodneyb said

Default_avatar

Hey Andrew we are flying in from Vegas on the afternoon of the 9th August and we are also staying at the Contiki Hotel.

• 8 May 2011 Selina said

Selina

Does anyone in Sydney want to meet for drinks prior to the tour? I am Rodney’s fiance and this will be my 4th Contiki….I feel like I am at some sort meeting and confessing my sins

• 26 May 2011 Miss Jane said

Miss Jane

Hey….Just wanted to bump this post up in the hope that any others doing this tour might see it. If you’ve booked this tour and haven’t already you should join the fb group Megan mentioned above….Plus just found out we have a full bus too so there’s gonna be heaps of great people to enjoy the trip with :)

• 19 Jul 2011 AlissaBris said

AlissaBris

Hey Guys,

My friend and I are joining the tour in Chicago, it’s my first Contiki, pretty excited! Just sent a request to join the FB group. I’m from Brisbane so feel free to get in contact if anyone else is near by.

• 21 Jul 2011 Rodneyb said

Default_avatar

Hey Alissa,
    My fiance (Selina) and I are joining the tour in Chicago as well. We are going to be in LA and Vegas before hand – I think you and Selina are messaging on FB…
    We are in Vegas on the 7th and 8th before arriving in Chicago on the 9th

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.