Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Greek Island Hopping vs. Mykonos & Island Cruising - Sep 2010

29 Aug 2010 Explorer1206229 said

Default_avatar
Hey guys.

I am thinking of booking either Greek Island Hopping or Mykonos & Island Cruising for late Sep (19th / 20th). How do these two trips compare / which one would you suggest?

Also how is the weather in Sep? is it still warm enough?

Thanks!
  • 29 Aug 2010 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

I got back from the Greek Island Hopping tour at the end of June and it was the best time ever! You get to stay on the three Greek Islands: Mykonos, Santorini and Ios. Since I haven’t done the Mykonos & Island Cruising, I can’t comment on that tour but I can definitely 100% recommend the Greek Island Hopping tourSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Aug 2010 Explorer1201960 said

Default_avatar

Im partial to mykonos and Island cruising on Sept 19th because that is when I am going and I think the trip is going to be what we make of it…and I want to have A LOT of fun…so if you are looking to do a 9 day tour come on board! If you want to go for longer then do GIH, Im sure both are great. Just letting you know that I wouldnt worry about Mykonos and island cruising being boring. It is still warm in sept, but can get chilly in the evenings. Good luck with your decision!

• 12 Dec 2010 Jessica said

Default_avatar

I am also debating between these two tours for August 2011. If anyone else has been on either one, feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.