Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best position?

29 Aug 2006 NICCA asked

Default_avatar
hello all,

i am going on European Discovery this october and i have an important question. on the bus, where is the best place to sit Big Grin. i would appreciate any advice from past experience. thanks!
  • 29 Aug 2006 Cat1984 said

Default_avatar

ON A SEAT!!! roflmao nah just kidding.

People tend to sit in the same seats over and over agin out of habit (kinda like my old uni lectures and high school classes). Why not change each day??

It will give you a chance to talk to everyone and find the best position for you. ALso you will decide whether you like the window seat or the aisle seat. Both have advantages (window = lean, aisle = easier to talk to people around you).

Also if you suffer from motion sickness right up the front behind the driver is usually best.

Decide on the day!!

• 29 Aug 2006 NICCA said

Default_avatar

thanks cat and dave for both of your inputs. i like to plan things out, so this will help Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Aug 2006 Sarah Smiles said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    On my Euro Vista tour last year, I sat up front almost every day. I really liked it up front b/c I had the best view and I got to hear all the gossip when the TM and driver chatted and also when tourmates came up to discuss problems with the TM. I always knew what was going on – like when the driver had passed the exit for our hotel but instead of admitting he was lost and turning around, he just drove all the way around the ring road and got off the next time! Some people were like “hey, I think I saw that building before” but no one really ever figured it out – it was pretty funny!
    Happy Travels!
    Sarah

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.