Community_discussions_small  

Comment

grand southern

4 Feb 2008 kiliwilie said

Default_avatar
ello everybody,

I have a question about the grand southern, did anybody already done this trip?
I want to do this trip, but I had never heard about contiki and don't know what to expect. Last year i went to Mexico with the Belgium organisation kriskras. Can I compare it with that?
And which type of people are going on that trip?

I heard that you have to look for you own flight tickets, what are the possibilities?

I am form Belgium, have there already been some belgium people that took a trip with contiki

thx for your help..

grtz
  • 4 Feb 2008 Filip said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I’m from belgium. last year i did the eastern adventure (new orleans to new york), which is part of the grand southern tour. Great trip, nice people.

I booked the trip and flights with connections.

This year i’m going on the southern adventure (also part of the grand southern), from la to new orleans (starts on 19th july).

• 6 Feb 2008 kiliwilie said

Default_avatar

Are there already some people who will join the grand southern in july?
    I will go to connections to ask some information about the flight tickets…

Filip: what was the average age last year?
    grtz

• 8 Feb 2008 Explorer1089064 said

Default_avatar

Kiliwilie

I would like to go, but I’m not allowed to go when I’m the only one from Belgium in the group. Because we have to go on our own to LA I’m looking for someone who does the same trip so we can maybe book the same flight.

grtz
    Caroline

• 10 Feb 2008 kiliwilie said

Default_avatar

hello Caroline

My real name is Birgen Roels and I am from West-Vlaanderen. If you wanna talk about it… I would like to go, for me it’s the same when i would go…Normally a friend would go with me but he want to do something else, this is my e-mail adress roels.birgen@skynet.be don’t hesitate to make contact with me, i am very interested in the trip.
    If you wanna know I am 23 and still a student Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    grtz

Birgen

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.